Central Florida Winter Trail Ride

Looks like I am scheduled for my on-call rotation that weekend. Is the cell service any good out there, guessing not with Holopaw being in BFE? :D I'll know more as time gets closer to whether I can chance it or not.

sure hope you can make it. :yup:

I will be coming down I95 south from Jacksonville. Will have to map it again when we get closer to c going. Still not 100% certain depending on work :icon_crazy:.

just tell the Prez, JK JOHN E said you must go on this trail ride:brows:

just tell the Prez, JK JOHN E said you must go on this trail ride:brows:

If it was that easy I would say I will be working on the Obamacare website and if they need to contact me call the 800 number.

All kidding aside. We are finishing up deployment and might have to work to bring some more squadron members home from deployment.

R/
Will

Looks like I am scheduled for my on-call rotation that weekend. Is the cell service any good out there, guessing not with Holopaw being in BFE? :D I'll know more as time gets closer to whether I can chance it or not.

The service is great if you have AT&T I'm not sure about other services. We have no problem using our phones out there.

Is there going to be a place to meet up? I have no idea where I will be going and do not want to get lost.

We will all be meeting up at 10:00 am at the Sunoco gas station a few miles from the destination. Here is the address:

6990 E Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy

Saint Cloud, FL 34771-9078

United States

We will all be meeting up at 10:00 am at the Sunoco gas station a few miles from the destination. Here is the address:

6990 E Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy

Saint Cloud, FL 34771-9078

United States

Thant is the address I goggle mapped and I will need navigation assistance to get there. More to follow in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes, there's cell service almost everywhere with my AT&T iPhone. I think my buddy had issues with his sprint though

Alex. It was a great meeting up with you at towers. We gota go wheelin before dec. We should get a bunch of guys together. Maybe Holey Lands or the place you were talking about near Immokalee. Can't wait for this trail ride. Looks like we'll have 5 or 6 going together and picking some up on our way. :rock:

Ed, I'm ready when ever you guys are...
We can go this coming weekend or the next...

If it was that easy I would say I will be working on the Obamacare website and if they need to contact me call the 800 number.

All kidding aside. We are finishing up deployment and might have to work to bring some more squadron members home from deployment.

R/
Will

BEST WISHES. HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT.:D

Sent from my PG06100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ed, I'm ready when ever you guys are...
We can go this coming weekend or the next...

I'll call you when I get a chance. I work all day Sundays at the barn. Mon is our day off. I'll see if the wife and I can switch it up a little

Sent from my LG-P659 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'll call you when I get a chance. I work all day Sundays at the barn. Mon is our day off. I'll see if the wife and I can switch it up a little

Sent from my LG-P659 using WAYALIFE mobile app

This Sunday would be awesome since Monday is a holiday...
I got a wedding to go to on Saturday but I'm free on Sunday!

I would love to join but I work all weekend and as well as Monday. If there will be next weekend then I will try my best to join.

Who's going so far? Head count? Can't wait! Been searching out Florida members to get some #'s

Count me in as a definitely super strong maybe. Oh wait what are we talking about again? Is this for Dec 7 or another run? I am confused.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom