BrankZ slow build :D

Lol. What do I need so I can make them work?

They are 1 3/4 front and 3/4 rear. Your shocks should limit the droop but make sure that this doesn't make you too high in the front in combination with your RUBI lift. Look out for wires, brake lines, DS, shock travel.......... You may want to state what your current amount of lift over stock is so others have all the info to chime in. Have you measured now that you have driven some after the install?

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

They are 1 3/4 front and 3/4 rear. Your shocks should limit the droop but make sure that this doesn't make you too high in the front in combination with your RUBI lift. Look out for wires, brake lines, DS, shock travel.......... You may want to state what your current amount of lift over stock is so others have all the info to chime in. Have you measured now that you have driven some after the install?

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

I got about 1.5 of lift but the front has drop a bit because of my bumper.

I'm getting brake lines extensions for 5 bucks on eBay and I'm buying new shocks from my job :) I work part time in oreillys and I have a credit line:)

Again thank you bro! You rock!!!!

I got about 1.5 of lift but the front has drop a bit because of my bumper.

I'm getting brake lines extensions for 5 bucks on eBay and I'm buying new shocks from my job :) I work part time in oreillys and I have a credit line:)

Again thank you bro! You rock!!!!

That will have you in the 3" range in front and 2" range in back. With the shocks that came with my Rancho sport lift I had to remount some of the wires with new clips I had from an old project. You may need/want bump stop extensions. Hard to know where you will end up with a FRANKENLIFT.

That will have you in the 3" range in front and 2" range in back. With the shocks that came with my Rancho sport lift I had to remount some of the wires with new clips I had from an old project. You may need/want bump stop extensions. Hard to know where you will end up with a FRANKENLIFT.

Lol it's my FRANKENLIFT :) hahahahah I like that name, I'm thinking in making a hood decal with the name FrankenJK or something like that lol
Only running that lift for few months till I can afford my new real lift :)

They are 1 3/4 front and 3/4 rear. Your shocks should limit the droop but make sure that this doesn't make you too high in the front in combination with your RUBI lift. Look out for wires, brake lines, DS, shock travel..........

Your initial thought was correct and the second doesnt matter. If he is running stock shocks and no extensions, he will not have to worry about the brake lines. If he is running longer shocks or shock extensions, thats when the concern for those lengths come into factor due to the new amount of droop.

I would also just install the front spacers first and see how level your Jeep is. With the heavier front bumper and the already nose down stock rake, you probably wont need to install the rears. I used to have 1.75" up front but because of all the weight fron the 1/4 punder with stinger and winch I still had a SLIGHT nose down rake in mine and never installed the rears. :twocents:

He mentioned new shocks from work. I have no idea what he will end up with for length.

I would try your rubi shocks if they are fully extended then address it (extentions or new). Save your cash for parts that will still be on the rig when you finish it.

He mentioned new shocks from work. I have no idea what he will end up with for length.

I would try your rubi shocks if they are fully extended then address it (extentions or new). Save your cash for parts that will still be on the rig when you finish it.

So they need to be full extended to be good ?

NO. You do not want them all the way out when you are sitting on the ground. you need travel both ways available.

Oh.... Ok, I will try the front and check the shocks if they are all the way extended I will get extensions or new front shocks (longer) on also getting this cheap used TF brake line extensions for sure...
So maybe this Saturday I will be installing the lift and a new steering S.

Help me please help :)
So I ask this guy if he will do a strait trade with my tires he says yes he will install them, it's a good deal or not? By the way this are 35s
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399519126.376303.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399519135.840047.jpg

Around 50 to 45% treat

Tires only? Tires+wheel trade? Any cupping or uneven tread wear on his tires(could be the pic but two of them look to have inner tread wear), how new are your tires? Tons of factors here.

Yup 5 tires with the rims. But I don't know if it is a good deal cause my tires are newer but their 33s :/

I'd take new 33's and sell them here or on Craig's list and use that money to buy a better set of 35's. 45% tread won't last you more than a year or so or heavy driving since you should replace MTs no later than 3/32". I would say pass unless they are flawless and the exact tire you want

I'd take new 33's and sell them here or on Craig's list and use that money to buy a better set of 35's. 45% tread won't last you more than a year or so or heavy driving since you should replace MTs no later than 3/32". I would say pass unless they are flawless and the exact tire you want

Yup thanks. I think i will keep to my plan save for some time and buy new nittos trails :)

Yup thanks. I think i will keep to my plan save for some time and buy new nittos trails :)

I would save some serious cash and buy a set of lightly used 35's off one of us on here unloading them to another WAL member for a bargain. Happens all the time and you'll save a lot of money :twocents:

I would save some serious cash and buy a set of lightly used 35's off one of us on here unloading them to another WAL member for a bargain. Happens all the time and you'll save a lot of money :twocents:

:thumbs: after my Evo skin and sliders I will start my hunting for some good 35s

Any one wants to sell me your stock air tube for a 3.8 engine ? I don't want to buy a new one for 40 bucks lol...
If not I guess I will just have to buy a brand new one :/ thanks

Top Bottom