BrankZ slow build :D

Man all the time I see this my hart stop
View attachment 81254
Got d rings from ORW dam all the time I come buy here I say to my sf never again poor costumer service from most of the people here and they don't know shit about what they selling.
View attachment 81255
I was looking in to lift kits for the future and I ask them and else do I need with the 3 inch TF kit he say nothing the kit it's complete! I told them how about the DS? He was like oh we'll you don't need it cause is only .5 inch more from the 2.5 . Nope nope never again next time I buy something I will have a lil route tripe to off route evolution :)

Got cheap d rings any ways :)

That is some sexy wheels

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Painting my new fender with duplicolor perfect match and looks amazing
Of becomes bad I only loss 16 bucks
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399083491.678026.jpg
No paint ^

First coat ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399083510.945477.jpg
Second ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399083527.118251.jpg
3th
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399083543.789537.jpg
One more clean coat and after clear ;)

Let it dry for 15 to 20 minutes and clear coat time!

If this looks horrible I just take it to the paint shop, on Monday just wanted to see how this works and what better deal than 16 bucks for all this
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399084063.827947.jpg
Good think I work part time at a auto shop lol

Ok second clear coat
Looks amazing but only tomorrow I will know the real deal
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399086757.545727.jpg
A lil of orange peal but nothing that I can't buff off :D for 16 bucks and a lil of my time this looks awesome :thumbs: up for my fender

Looking good. I wouldn't have even thought about trying to paint a whole fender from a rattle can. Especially a dark color like that. If the need arises I may think about it after how good yours is looking.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Looking good. I wouldn't have even thought about trying to paint a whole fender from a rattle can. Especially a dark color like that. If the need arises I may think about it after how good yours is looking.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks ok for 16 bucks and I have a lil orange peal from the clear coat but it will buff off tomorrow.
If this looks horrible I can always send it to the shop like I was thinking today before painting it my self.
Any ways looks much better than my dented one that I have on my jeep

And thanks....
Sorry I type to much but I did not used a mask so now I feel funny lol

Hate my life!!!!!!!!
I was closing my garage and I forgot that I had the light hanging from the garage rails and it fall to my fender
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399090045.014298.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399090064.799890.jpg
Anyways is looking sexy
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399090084.281383.jpg

Add to my list superchip,posion spider flat fender and new truck lights ASAP who know maybe got all this 3 new thing in few weeks ;)

Top Bottom