BrankZ slow build :D

Nice! I'm grateful that I have it when the sun is out and I bet you'll appreciate it more living in Cali!

Hopefully it doesn't flap like mine does though... :grayno:

Yup after today with the Santa Ana winds I need one lol. It's hot and windyImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398796933.076855.jpg

Frank are you gonna help me? Or u just joking?

I think if you drive to Frank he will help you. If I have the weekend free, I'll supervise. I'll even let you guys use the nutsert tool that's been pimped out more than Overlander. ;)

I think if you drive to Frank he will help you. If I have the weekend free, I'll supervise. I'll even let you guys use the nutsert tool that's been pimped out more than Overlander. ;)

Cool thanks.
I let you know in 4 weeks that I'm buying the skins :thumbs: :beer:

For 100 it's not good? Ima offer him 100.

I don't think those are safe tires to be honest. The minimum tire depth to be safe is 1/16 or 1/8 (The top of the Abraham's head). If your going with those, your buying the rims. That's what I think but if you think it's good in person then go for it.

I don't think those are safe tires to be honest. The minimum tire depth to be safe is 1/16 or 1/8 (The top of the Abraham's head). If your going with those, your buying the rims. That's what I think but if you think it's good in person then go for it.

Yup thanks I will pass in this.
I think I will brake the bank and buy a new set with a new set of rims.
I will start saving

I wish I knew you were looking at stock wheels. I just let my '14 Rubicon rims go for $225 to a co worker and I don't think he will appreciate them like you would have.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

I wish I knew you were looking at stock wheels. I just let my '14 Rubicon rims go for $225 to a co worker and I don't think he will appreciate them like you would have.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Dang oh we'll next time,lol. I'm just looking to get a cheap set so I can buy 35s on 17s and later on I can buy a nice set of rims

The owner of the tires is a cool dude and he has a awesome rig
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398916788.299076.jpg
He was the winner of the Evo 1/4 in koh. 2 races ago
:thumbs: he's from JKF. I told him to jump here to check the forum up

Man all the time I see this my hart stop
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398964825.824442.jpg
Got d rings from ORW dam all the time I come buy here I say to my sf never again poor costumer service from most of the people here and they don't know shit about what they selling.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398964888.510361.jpg
I was looking in to lift kits for the future and I ask them and else do I need with the 3 inch TF kit he say nothing the kit it's complete! I told them how about the DS? He was like oh we'll you don't need it cause is only .5 inch more from the 2.5 . Nope nope never again next time I buy something I will have a lil route tripe to off route evolution :)

Got cheap d rings any ways :)

I'm at jeep buying paint and getting a estimate to see how much is to paint my fender and fix door

What was 26 hours of labor for?

1400+ lol 2 hours ago I took off the door took off the plastic inside and push of the dent 80% lol
I'm still looking for the Original paint,me and my buddy are painting my new fender :) I still have to fix the rocker but I will cover it with the Evo skins

Top Bottom