Blackstone Grill

I had to look up scrapple. Looks like a cross between spam and breakfast sausage. Something I’d definitely mess with.
Watched it being made a few times. Sorry not for me. Probably would have liked it if I hadn’t seen that. Plus I’m sure everyone has their own recipe so maybe what we were making is different but they called it scrapple.

Huh, never thought to do that
Need finished pics plz

Sorry, saw this too late. They are in my belly.

It actually worked very well, in fact better than I expected and this will now be my go to.

For once the stick did not turn to ash like it does on the grill. Next time I might try medium heat instead of high and have a longer cook time, as the meat cooks faster than vegetables. We micro waved the potatoes a bit so they were partially cooked. All in all it was delicious and recommended it.

Sorry, saw this too late. They are in my belly.

It actually worked very well, in fact better than I expected and this will now be my go to.

For once the stick did not turn to ash like it does on the grill. Next time I might try medium heat instead of high and have a longer cook time, as the meat cooks faster than vegetables. We micro waved the potatoes a bit so they were partially cooked. All in all it was delicious and recommended it.

No worries
I ditched my grill years ago but never thought to do kabobs on the griddle
Gonna have to try that 👍

Top Bottom