Blackstone Grill

No sure. I am going to keep the griddle top and mount it on my offset fire box at least. I probably won't get anything until the house is done and I can figure out how I want to layout the grill area. I really want an EVO but they are $$$$$.
Yeah, those are very nice.

Ok, last question, hard top or original hood w/o the “x bracing”.
I have the 36 with the large folding side table. It is the only one they made with it. It comes with the x bracing. No way I would go smaller. We've cooked for large parties several times and it's great to have the room. For smaller meals, just turn on two burners. After every cook, I clean it off and put a thin layer of avocado oil.

1000002749.jpg1000002750.jpg

I have the 36 with the large folding side table. It is the only one they made with it. It comes with the x bracing. No way I would go smaller. We've cooked for large parties several times and it's great to have the room. For smaller meals, just turn on two burners. After every cook, I clean it off and put a thin layer of avocado oil.

View attachment 410306View attachment 410307
That looks nice. They want more than $100 for the x-bracing over the standard hood. Assuming it’s to keep it from warping. You feel it’s worth it?

That looks nice. They want more than $100 for the x-bracing over the standard hood. Assuming it’s to keep it from warping. You feel it’s worth it?
This is my first one and I've only had it a little under a year. Not sure if it's worth it but feels decent. I would imagine there was a previous issue so they redesigned it.

View attachment 410306View attachment 410307
Doug, why it is so pink? You started to compromise again?

Top Bottom