BIG BEAR Run DATE TBD at this time MAY 13 2017

Ok...in my defense the wheel wasn't spinning and locked up/sliding in/on the sand. Never seen anything like that before.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

So...needless to say my wife wasn't happy with the ace lava jacket I gave her for a birthday [emoji320]. Just killed two birds with one stone. Wife isn't going and I'm going to be warm heading up the mountain.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
Perfect!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Okay, gents, my $25 shit-talking avoidance/participation device arrived last night. I hope it's as simple as punching in the aforementioned frequency because this crap is all Greek to me. 😂

20170511_103837.jpg

Okay, gents, my $25 shit-talking avoidance/participation device arrived last night. I hope it's as simple as punching in the aforementioned frequency because this crap is all Greek to me. [emoji23]

View attachment 258025

I'm no radio geek but when I programmed my Baofeng a few years ago I seem to recall there were separate channels for transmit and receive. We'll find out. Maybe bring some FRS radios as a back up?

What?!! How could she not like it [emoji15] That jacket is awesome!

So who's riding in the passenger seat? [emoji6]

Looks like my daughter may not be joining me after all, so if not, you're welcome to ride shotgun. I should know for sure tonight or tomorrow am. I'm in Arcadia, so either we could meet there or at the drivers meeting on Saturday am on the mountain.

Looks like my daughter may not be joining me after all, so if not, you're welcome to ride shotgun. I should know for sure tonight or tomorrow am. I'm in Arcadia, so either we could meet there or at the drivers meeting on Saturday am on the mountain.

Cool man, thanks for the offer! I have to talk to the wife first. If I'm clear to go I may be able to get a ride with someone in my area and if not I'll hit you up.

Sean you can catch a ride with us to big bear then jump in Fiend rig. You just got to Make your way to Anaheim. Or catch a ride from the Torrance Posse

Top Bottom