BIG BEAR Run DATE TBD at this time MAY 13 2017

Sure wish I could make this run, sounds like a lot of fun with some good people! have fun guys and of course, I look forward to some pics.

Sure wish I could make this run, sounds like a lot of fun with some good people! have fun guys and of course, I look forward to some pics.

I bet if you made the drive you'd be added to the list.

Hmmmm, stay up all night tonight? Jk, hope to see you guys on the trail.

Sent from my SM-N910P using WAYALIFE mobile app

You don't know me do you..haha. If I'm in bed before midnight the night before a run something is wrong..;). I do have to get it all stripped down and ready to go because I just confirmed, were in. Gonna be a bit chilly running naked up to the mountains.

I'll going to ride up with M_Savage.

fiend, if the offer still stands I'll jump in with you to run the trails since M_Savage already has a passenger.

Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet if you made the drive you'd be added to the list.

You don't know me do you..haha. If I'm in bed before midnight the night before a run something is wrong..;). I do have to get it all stripped down and ready to go because I just confirmed, were in. Gonna be a bit chilly running naked up to the mountains.

Run is closed we added 2 extra already.

Will be posting another run soon for Mottino Wash thinking about running up and then back down in reverse.

Problem it takes awhile to get there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Super excited for this run. I have the jeep at the tire shop right now getting them balanced. I will be leaving work around 3 the head up to big bear tonight to camp out. See you all tomorrow at the Big Bear Discovery Center. Drive safe everyone.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Super excited for this run. I have the jeep at the tire shop right now getting them balanced. I will be leaving work around 3 the head up to big bear tonight to camp out. See you all tomorrow at the Big Bear Discovery Center. Drive safe everyone.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Holly Molly...it's going to be cold up there.

Just waiting for the wife to get home so I can snatch her daily driver and transform the jeep into crawl mode. [emoji217]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well had to give Ole Betsy just a little TLC. I had the rear drivers lower control arm bolt on the frame side was completely missing when doing my precheck. So I'm home alone with my 2yo and he is sleeping so I couldn't run to ho.e depot or anywhere and get what I needed. So I found the only bolt I had that was long enough to fit and put it in. But I believe she is good to go now.
After this run she is going to ORE for a spa day. A much needed spa day!
C y'all in the AM boys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's been a long week and after getting home tonight. I'm not prepared to make tomorrow's run. Sorry everyone I'm going to have to bow out. Have fun!

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app
Dang to bad you couldn't make it! Waa looking forward to meeting and wheeling with ya!
It's been a long and rough week for me too. Just need to clear the mechanism and have some fun!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom