BIG BEAR Run DATE TBD at this time MAY 13 2017

Everyone ready for JohnBull

IMG_2530.jpg

My adventures 2 weeks ago

Pic was taken while the jk was coming back down. Drives front right tire was 6ft in the air.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Yeah, my plan is to eventually get a Rugged Radio permanently mounted in the Jeep but if this one works it's a good temp solution for this weekend for $30 and I get it tomorrow. [emoji106]

I'm 99% sure it's the same radio. Looks like Rugged Radios private labels their handhelds maybe even all units. I rather pay 24.90 (Amazon) than the 63.00 when they were 20%off through Rugged. On the flip side...customer support in English, local in California, and they preprogram every unit.

Plus the YouTube videos from Rugged are cool. The guy is really excited about his products. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:
Ok...in my defense the wheel wasn't spinning and locked up/sliding in/on the sand. Never seen anything like that before.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

So...needless to say my wife wasn't happy with the ace lava jacket I gave her for a birthday [emoji320]. Just killed two birds with one stone. Wife isn't going and I'm going to be warm heading up the mountain.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:
Lol One of the oddest things I've seen happen

im just glad someone else finally saw what was happening. for the longest time i thought i was going crazy!

Wish i could have seem the look on Mikes face! He said he flipped out when Darren told him it was a broke axle!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

probably the same as when you told me my jeep had thrown 12 codes........ :eek::eek:

Ok...in my defense the wheel wasn't spinning and locked up/sliding in/on the sand. Never seen anything like that before.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

So...needless to say my wife wasn't happy with the ace lava jacket I gave her for a birthday [emoji320]. Just killed two birds with one stone. Wife isn't going and I'm going to be warm heading up the mountain.

sounds like a top off kinda day?

What?!! How could she not like it [emoji15] That jacket is awesome!

So who's riding in the passenger seat? [emoji6]

What?!! How could she not like it [emoji15] That jacket is awesome!

So who's riding in the passenger seat? [emoji6]

My son...but your more than welcome to sit in the back. Top and doors will be off so you should have enough room. That's if you can't find any WAL member close to Torrance to get a ride from. Let me know.

Top Bottom