BIG BEAR Run DATE TBD at this time MAY 13 2017

Well had to give Ole Betsy just a little TLC. I had the rear drivers lower control arm bolt on the frame side was completely missing when doing my precheck. So I'm home alone with my 2yo and he is sleeping so I couldn't run to ho.e depot or anywhere and get what I needed. So I found the only bolt I had that was long enough to fit and put it in. But I believe she is good to go now.
After this run she is going to ORE for a spa day. A much needed spa day!
C y'all in the AM boys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

The local OSH near me opens at 7 am. I could swing by first thing and get you a bolt if you send me the details of what you need.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well had to give Ole Betsy just a little TLC. I had the rear drivers lower control arm bolt on the frame side was completely missing when doing my precheck. So I'm home alone with my 2yo and he is sleeping so I couldn't run to ho.e depot or anywhere and get what I needed. So I found the only bolt I had that was long enough to fit and put it in. But I believe she is good to go now.
After this run she is going to ORE for a spa day. A much needed spa day!
C y'all in the AM boys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's dedication!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Would have loved to make it I just wasn't able to get everything ready in time. Hopefully I can make Motino if you put it together. Have fun and hopefully it isn't too windy.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom