aTX's Tru WW Evo bolt on coilover build

Question - should I wait until my D60 comes in before set up the new frame side track bar bracket? I an not sure if there are any variances in set up compared to the Rubi 44, but I have the opportunity to center the axle at ride height and/or align it to the axle mount along the x-axis.

Question - should I wait until my D60 comes in before set up the new frame side track bar bracket? I an not sure if there are any variances in set up compared to the Rubi 44, but I have the opportunity to center the axle at ride height and/or align it to the axle mount along the x-axis.

Frame mount should just be a frame mount. There shouldn't be any variances there.

My Chamber 2's showed up today and I sold the Evo Pro Series tire carrier. Still on the fence about a carrier or mounting the spare in the bed.

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

Last edited:
My Chamber 2's showed up today and I sold the Evo Pro Series tire carrier. Still on the fence about a carrier or mounting the spare in the bed.

Honestly, if it's really even an option for you, just throw the spare in the bed and call it a day. I could never do it but only because of what I know I need to carry with me.

I am sure I'll break down and buy a carrier as soon as the kids want to come with us. I'm all about comfort and safety. The Evo is by far the best option out there. Wish they had an aluminum option. Weight is like commitment to me. Hate it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That looks great. I hope to do those coilovers one day in the future. How much difference did you notice when you upgraded control arms?

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

The arms reduce binding, but the geometry still is less than optimal. Off camber is better than anything else I've driven, but that may also be experience. A good long arm does much more than providing a good street drive. I can care less. The idea is to provide less roll center and traction when the front unloads.

I need to figure a few things out when I get my axles:
- Which ARB twin compressor mount
- Wiring the switches to oem Rubicon switches or stand alone
- If stand alone switches, what relay / switch management system
- Running stainless braided hose instead of the plastic ARB airline to the lockers
- Going to 1410 yokes or sticking with 1350
- PSC standard or HD gear box
- Evo skid for the PSC or not
- Others?

Last edited:
I need to figure a few things out when I get my axles:
- Which ARB twin compressor mount
- Wiring the switches to oem Rubicon switches or stand alone
- If stand alone switches, what relay / switch management system
- Running stainless braided hose instead of the plastic ARB airline to the lockers
- Going to 1410 yokes or sticking with 1350
- PSC standard or HD gear box
- Evo skid for the PSC or not
- Others?

I went with the more. Clean and simple install. If you only have the three switches. I bought a three switch mount that daystar has from autozone.

IMG_1936.jpg

Could always do ss lines later. I plan on doing mine before winter though.

You don't happen to have the part number for that switch Daystar switch pod? I have been searching, but can't seem to find the same one.

Top Bottom