Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen the show, but I've seen enough memes around here that I definitely appreciate the creativity that went into that tagging. Well done.

Truth be told, I haven’t seen it either but have read so much about it - I feel like I have 🤪

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Truth be told, I haven’t seen it either but have read so much about it - I feel like I have 🤪

Exactly. A couple of gay dudes that like tigers and a bitch that killed one of them. Can you really watch the show and gather more than that and still be entertained? :thinking: :idontknow:

Exactly. A couple of gay dudes that like tigers and a bitch that killed one of them. Can you really watch the show and gather more than that and still be entertained? :thinking: :idontknow:

She killed her husband not one of the gay tiger lovers.

Anyone self quarantined?

How do you explain to a person who “just follows the rules to get along” that the Constitution, and what flowed from it it...are more important than their life, or your own life, or even the lives of your children? Have we really come so far that we have forgotten the sacrifices that got us here? I’m seriously scared for the first time in my life. Not because of the virus, not because of the economy...but because “we” have forgotten what was given up to become free.

Those are my words. Not anyone else’s.

I think I’m checking out for a while. The collective “society” could use some self-reflection.

Last edited:
I’m seriously scared for the first time in my life. Not because of the virus, not because of the economy...but because “we” have forgotten what was given up to become free.

Same boat here. Good words.

How do you explain to a person who “just follows the rules to get along” that the Constitution, and what flowed from it it...are more important than their life, or your own life, or even the lives of your children?

I imagine if you were to ask any American citizen what they really wanted for the future, it would be something along the lines of happiness and freedom for their selves and their children. This goes beyond politics, religion, etc. Just the ability to 'be' with no interference. I think our Founding Fathers were in a similar situation; a simple foundation of just being able to live one's life with little to no interference.

If this has already made it here, sorry. I’m just doing hit & runs, since I don’t care about tiger king.

Attachments

• 341CE38D-FE75-4C0A-B3FB-1B346AA8CC25.jpg
    341CE38D-FE75-4C0A-B3FB-1B346AA8CC25.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 137
Guess you PA guys have to worry about this bullshit...

https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/co...&utm_content=lvl_facebook_lehighvalleylivecom

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Such fucking nonsense. :naw: I heard from a manufacturer that had a couple of their employees pulled over for the same thing last week. To make it worse it's in a very rural county that abuts the Allegheny National Forest. Absolute nonsense. I wouldn't pay that damn thing - I'd contest it in court.

How do you explain to a person who “just follows the rules to get along” that the Constitution, and what flowed from it it...are more important than their life, or your own life, or even the lives of your children? Have we really come so far that we have forgotten the sacrifices that got us here? I’m seriously scared for the first time in my life. Not because of the virus, not because of the economy...but because “we” have forgotten what was given up to become free.

I think I’m checking out for a while. The collective “society” could use some self-reflection.

I imagine if you were to ask any American citizen what they really wanted for the future, it would be something along the lines of happiness and freedom for their selves and their children. This goes beyond politics, religion, etc. Just the ability to 'be' with no interference. I think our Founding Fathers were in a similar situation; a simple foundation of just being able to live one's life with little to no interference.

The problem is that no generation has really had to "pay" for these freedoms for quite some time. We've become spoiled rotten and the entitlement mentality has taken over.

What..... You are missing out any very critical vital part of life you had no idea about.....LOL

You're going to watch episode 1 and go what the hell am I watching and quickly continue onto episode 2. Once you get to episode 3 you're hooked there's no turning back.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

So........... from what I gather from all the comments in this thread, is this not an accurate depiction of the U.S culture? cause to be frank, this is how the rest of the world views the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom