Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who has no clue what the fuck a “Tiger King” is??

Only thing I know about this shit is what I see here on this thread. Sounds like a dude who plays (or anything else you want to insert there) with dudes and tigers and some crazy husband killing bitch lives in FLORIDA. Lol.

Only thing I know about this shit is what I see here on this thread. Sounds like a dude who plays (or anything else you want to insert there) with dudes and tigers and some crazy husband killing bitch lives in FLORIDA. Lol.

That’s a pretty good recap of the seven episodes.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Am I the only one who has no clue what the fuck a “Tiger King” is??

I'm in the 'I don't have a clue what Tiger King is' club as well. I did see a video on youtube yesterday showing a compilation of some clips. Didn't seem that interesting to me.

I haven't watched it either. But I'm still working so maybe I just haven't reached that point yet.
What..... You are missing out any very critical vital part of life you had no idea about.....LOL

You're going to watch episode 1 and go what the hell am I watching and quickly continue onto episode 2. Once you get to episode 3 you're hooked there's no turning back.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just watched the Fury/Wilder heavyweight championship fight for the 2nd time this week...and Fury won again. I'm betting next week he won't make it three in a row...

Anyone self quarantined?

Just watched the Fury/Wilder heavyweight championship fight for the 2nd time this week...and Fury won again. I'm betting next week he won't make it three in a row...

[emoji23] I keep thinking he’s going to stay down too. No matter how many times I watch it.
Some of the greatest fights of all time. Epic wars between those two.

[emoji23] I keep thinking he’s going to stay down too. No matter how many times I watch it.
Some of the greatest fights of all time. Epic wars between those two.

Did you watch the Khabib Shalorus fight they have on ufc YouTube? Khabib looks so timid in there but his style is totally the same.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom