Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
This America that I wake up to every day, I'm greatful my grandparents dont see.
I love my country and I've tried my best to be proud to be American. I've realised I'm just proud to be a human, but not always.
The dream of the America that my grandparents and great grand parents fought for has long since died.
I'm sure many of you come from similar families where men and women of courage, and strength ruled the house. Some were more strict than others but most didnt put up with shit.
They knew right from wrong and they taught us that. They passed on morals and values. They worked hard and didnt really get the life for themselves that we ended up getting as adults.

I'm very grateful to those generations and there sacrifices that allowed me to be where I am today. I hope that as a nation we can tap into that old strength they had and bring this nation back to stand on it's own feet again. Full of citizens proud of who and what they are.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

How do you explain to a person who “just follows the rules to get along” that the Constitution, and what flowed from it it...are more important than their life, or your own life, or even the lives of your children? Have we really come so far that we have forgotten the sacrifices that got us here? I’m seriously scared for the first time in my life. Not because of the virus, not because of the economy...but because “we” have forgotten what was given up to become free.

Those are my words. Not anyone else’s.

I think I’m checking out for a while. The collective “society” could use some self-reflection.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Yes!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Happy homemade sushi day to you sir.
Thanks! We've done that in the past and it came out pretty good. Just a lot of work..haha.
Yay Happy Birthday ! My son’s was two days ago.

Thanks
Happy birthday, Emmalyn turned 6 yesterday and we had fun but I still felt bad for her. A bunch of guys here she met on Drummond all told her happy birthday that perked her up!

Thanks
Happy birthday!!

Bummer. Our go to sushi spot is closed too.
Yep so we resorted to another good option, pizza, wings, poppers mozzarella sticks, soda for the kids beer and wine for the adults..haha. When I've gives you lemons (aka: covid-19) have pizza!
Happy birthday!!

Thanks

My wife got me tickets to see the Impractical Jokers live for my birthday. Its July 26 so hopefully this will all be over by then. Those guys have become a staple in entertainment (close 2nd to Tiger King..haha) during this stay home order.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
The tigers are gay too? Holy shit

There all fucking gay. That show is a damn train wreck. Only during some shit like this can a show like that spark anyone's interest. On a normal day tell me some pole smokin meth addicts with tigers has a show and I'll ask why. I watched that shit and cant take it back. Sure it was amusing enough, under the circumstances. Makes the memes that much more funny. Totally could have finished my life having not seen it and I know my life would not have been any less fulfilled.

There all fucking gay. That show is a damn train wreck. Only during some shit like this can a show like that spark anyone's interest. On a normal day tell me some pole smokin meth addicts with tigers has a show and I'll ask why. I watched that shit and cant take it back. Sure it was amusing enough, under the circumstances. Makes the memes that much more funny. Totally could have finished my life having not seen it and I know my life would not have been any less fulfilled.

Lmao, I’m still holding out not watching it

I enjoy those train wrecks.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

So........... from what I gather from all the comments in this thread, is this not an accurate depiction of the U.S culture? cause to be frank, this is how the rest of the world views the U.S.

this is how the world views the U.S because these are the fucktards that get the attention, every reality show is at some level of this shit. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom