Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn’t sit through the tiger queers. And now I don’t have to. The memes do a decent job with the cliff notes. lol

Anyhoo back to the government overstepping its bounds and having me question everything.
Adjustments.jpg.
Adjustments.jpg.

This shit is so fucked up. I just got back from getting prescriptions from Walmart and this whole situation is surreal. People wearing masks and gloves, everyone looking at each other out of the corners of their eyes, the loudspeakers looping constant reminders about social distancing, filing everyone through the store with cordoned off walkways. It feels like we're in some goddam dystopian movie. :shock:

This shit is so fucked up. I just got back from getting prescriptions from Walmart and this whole situation is surreal. People wearing masks and gloves, everyone looking at each other out of the corners of their eyes, the loudspeakers looping constant reminders about social distancing, filing everyone through the store with cordoned off walkways. It feels like we're in some goddam dystopian movie. :shock:

People are like cattle. Cattle actually might be smarter than today’s humans.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

It's really sad, they truly are. It's funny seeing the asshats driving around with their masks on in their cars :rolleyes2:

Lol saw that yesterday for the first time. Dude was in a Jeep and he waved at me. I looked the other way. Dumbass.

IMG_6659.JPGIMG_6660.JPGIMG_6661.JPGIMG_6662.JPGIMG_6663.JPGIMG_6664.JPGIMG_6665.JPG

I’ve gotta go to the store later, not looking forward to being around the crazies.... I’m out of margarita mix though 🤷🏻*♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom