Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should start a pool on when Lockdown 2021 starts.

I got Jan 17th

sounds about right, the zealots want complete control and compliance... we are witnessing the China long game coming to fruition if we stop fighting and comply without question.

A bunch of restaurants here in Western PA are getting together and telling our governor to stick it in his ass and re-opening. I'm waiting for some list to get published so I can possibly visit them :thumb:

https://youtu.be/ABYC7ikFIuY

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Well shit. There goes my 600 dollars :crazyeyes:. If all this shit is true, I hope he doesn't sign it. I also saw an article today that the bill is loaded with money for organizations that want complete control (in the name of climate change) of people's lives. Why the fuck can't congress just do their jobs? None of this would even be discussed if the government hadn't fucked us all in the spring. Oh well, the people and governors seem to be thrilled to give up their freedoms so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Well shit. There goes my 600 dollars :crazyeyes:. If all this shit is true, I hope he doesn't sign it. I also saw an article today that the bill is loaded with money for organizations that want complete control (in the name of climate change) of people's lives. Why the fuck can't congress just do their jobs? None of this would even be discussed if the government hadn't fucked us all in the spring. Oh well, the people and governors seem to be thrilled to give up their freedoms so I guess it doesn't really matter.

I think I saw when I glanced at it that business meals and entertainment are going back to 100% deductible so thank God eating and Jeeping entertain me [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom