Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me want to get the vaccine as soon as possible with the fear tactics in this article :crazyeyes:

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/3921249001

......found more than eight in 10 Americans would receive the COVID-19 vaccine, but 44% said they would wait a bit before getting it. Experts say that while it's understandable to be hesitant of a new vaccine, physicians like Dr. Caesar Djavaherian say patients don't need to wait.

“Historically with a vaccine, the terrible (serious adverse events) that we’re always worried about actually present themselves in a matter of weeks,” Djavaherian, an ER doctor who leads the pandemic response at Carbon Health, a national primary and urgent care provider.

“Your chances of getting sick or dying is much greater going to the grocery store than going to get a vaccine,” said Barry Bloom, research professor of public health and former dean of Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.

He said unneccesary waiting could stall the overall effectiveness of the vaccine, leading to more infections, deaths and strain on the health care system.

“We have to balance the very real odds of becoming critically ill from the virus versus the theoretical odds of long-term side effects that haven’t been discovered yet,” he said. “(There’s) a real need now … It’s hard to say, ‘Let’s wait.’”

Lol, that haven’t been discovered yet

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol, that haven’t been discovered yet

I know, right? Shoot first, ask questions later. It's as if they're just expecting the general public to jump on board with no hesitation. I know we're all sick of 2020, but damn, hopefully we're not all this desperate for a "solution." #SuckADickBillGates

I know, right? Shoot first, ask questions later. It's as if they're just expecting the general public to jump on board with no hesitation. I know we're all sick of 2020, but damn, hopefully we're not all this desperate for a "solution." #SuckADickBillGates

Well they can pass it then read it to see what they passed

My pregnant Gf and I both had covid over thanksgiving. Both lost taste and smell for a few days but overall symptoms were fairly minor. I’d take covid any day of the week over a stomach bug squirting from both ends!

My pregnant Gf and I both had covid over thanksgiving. Both lost taste and smell for a few days but overall symptoms were fairly minor. I’d take covid any day of the week over a stomach bug squirting from both ends!

No kidding! Working with the crew of guys I work with it’s nice not smelling anything [emoji23] kinda like a breath of fresh air.

My wife and I both had it around that same time. I would take my covid symptoms over the flu 7 days a week.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

It'll be a class action lawsuits so even if they pay $1b it'll be to 300m people so a couple hundred $ per person. Hope you don't need much more than a new winch rope.

Edit: redid my math. If they paid $10B you would get $20

It'll be a class action lawsuits so even if they pay $1b it'll be to 300m people so a couple hundred $ per person. Hope you don't need much more than a new winch rope.

Edit: redid my math. If they paid $10B you would get $20

No kidding. Every class action lawsuit card I get in the mail, I do the math and realize it's not worth my time.

Even the stimulus check headlines....as much as I know people need the money, adding 900 Billion on to our debt load to send every person a one-time 600 dollar check after what people have been put through this year doesn't even begin to make up for it.

No kidding. Every class action lawsuit card I get in the mail, I do the math and realize it's not worth my time.

Even the stimulus check headlines....as much as I know people need the money, adding 900 Billion on to our debt load to send every person a one-time 600 dollar check after what people have been put through this year doesn't even begin to make up for it.
I got one in an email. It was for a $12 payout and you relinquish any right to sue the company on your own.

Unfortunately, one of the side effects already known is a loss of memory. So, you won't remember if you took the vaccine. Then there's the possible sterility that goes along with it, so there won't be any children to remind you of anything. In ten years, we will all be living in the global collective anyway, so, there will be no money. You will sleep right next to your work station. Probably eat Soylent Green.
The only ones that get money out of class actions are lawyers. And we all know what snakes they are....

The only ones that get money out of class actions are lawyers. And we all know what snakes they are....

True that!

-All lawyers are snakes
-All cops are racist
-All truckers bang underage lot lizards at truck stops
-All pilots fly drunk

:bleh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom