-All cops are racist
-All truckers bang underage lot lizards at truck stops
-All pilots fly drunk

:bleh:
Hehe.
Most.
Not many.
They're always over 18. Just ask em...
Usually, but only on remote Central American departures. Overweight, and at night...

No kidding! She was just hitting the point in pregnancy where every smell makes her sick so it was a blessing lol
Congrats on the future little one!

My wife is pregnant too! when she was at that point a couple months ago, I just finished pooping and I guess it stunk so bad it made my wife throw up [emoji23] we both got a kick out of it later.

Congrats on the future little one!

My wife is pregnant too! when she was at that point a couple months ago, I just finished pooping and I guess it stunk so bad it made my wife throw up [emoji23] we both got a kick out of it later.

Thank you! It’s my 3rd and last, then it’s snip time.

This Washington Post article really pisses me off. While there is some truth to it, it is so far spun to make their point, get ratings, and just flag out scare people. Having been born an raised in Apple Valley, its very insulting and completely fucked up what is going on here. I'm not sure how our little "po-dunk" desert town has made such a big impression on the national news circuit. This hospital was the subject of a report on Good Morning America 2 days ago as well.

I've pointed out the discrepancies below the article link.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...vNuiFsINkPAL_sArvyVldum0VzXM2xpuXsJVsDenEYChg

The bar and grill Fat Jack's has been closed for over 4 years. Well prior to covid

The Apple Valley chamber of commerce is very rarely open even before covid

The theater they pointed out stopped production due to covid but has since suffered a fire which caused extensive damage. The marquee was changed after the fire.

The ambulance bay is always full and was always full prior to covid.

The tent that is being erected is erected every winter to handle the cold and flu season. Many people do not have insurance and go to that ER to seek treatment because its the largest and nicest in the high desert.

St Marys hospital is one of 4 hospitals serving the high desert. The other 3 hospitals bed count totals 279 combined. While St Mary's has 212 beds it is still very small compared to the majority of hospitals state wide. This bringcthe total bed count to 491 servicing nearly 400k people. Plus its also the only STEMI center up here so all heart attack patients (from Apple Valley, Victorville, hesperia, barstow, Phelan, pinion hills, big bear, Wrightwood, adelanto luscerne valley) typically go go there.

Sunset Hills cemetery is one of 2 cemeteries servicing the high desert. They are both very small. It is not equipped to handle a large quantity of funeral services.

Also pulling covid stats off the county dashboard, Apple Valley is currently reporting a total of 5,174 cases with a total of 46 deaths since the beginning of all of this. By my math that means the survivability rate in my town is 99.991%.

This constant media barrage of doom and gloom needs to stop. Start showing survivors and explain just how survivable it is. The whole time they've known that this virus is highly contagious yet survivable. Whiles its survivable it is going to cause complications in some. This could lead to overwhelming the Healthcare systems, as reported on incthe article above. There has been no attempt to stop it, just manage it so "scenes" like in this article didn't happen.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

This Washington Post article really pisses me off. While there is some truth to it, it is so far spun to make their point, get ratings, and just flag out scare people. Having been born an raised in Apple Valley, its very insulting and completely fucked up what is going on here. I'm not sure how our little "po-dunk" desert town has made such a big impression on the national news circuit. This hospital was the subject of a report on Good Morning America 2 days ago as well.

I've pointed out the discrepancies below the article link.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...vNuiFsINkPAL_sArvyVldum0VzXM2xpuXsJVsDenEYChg

The bar and grill Fat Jack's has been closed for over 4 years. Well prior to covid

The Apple Valley chamber of commerce is very rarely open even before covid

The theater they pointed out stopped production due to covid but has since suffered a fire which caused extensive damage. The marquee was changed after the fire.

The ambulance bay is always full and was always full prior to covid.

The tent that is being erected is erected every winter to handle the cold and flu season. Many people do not have insurance and go to that ER to seek treatment because its the largest and nicest in the high desert.

St Marys hospital is one of 4 hospitals serving the high desert. The other 3 hospitals bed count totals 279 combined. While St Mary's has 212 beds it is still very small compared to the majority of hospitals state wide. This bringcthe total bed count to 491 servicing nearly 400k people. Plus its also the only STEMI center up here so all heart attack patients (from Apple Valley, Victorville, hesperia, barstow, Phelan, pinion hills, big bear, Wrightwood, adelanto luscerne valley) typically go go there.

Sunset Hills cemetery is one of 2 cemeteries servicing the high desert. They are both very small. It is not equipped to handle a large quantity of funeral services.

Also pulling covid stats off the county dashboard, Apple Valley is currently reporting a total of 5,174 cases with a total of 46 deaths since the beginning of all of this. By my math that means the survivability rate in my town is 99.991%.

This constant media barrage of doom and gloom needs to stop. Start showing survivors and explain just how survivable it is. The whole time they've known that this virus is highly contagious yet survivable. Whiles its survivable it is going to cause complications in some. This could lead to overwhelming the Healthcare systems, as reported on incthe article above. There has been no attempt to stop it, just manage it so "scenes" like in this article didn't happen.

Good breakdown. The twisting is crazy. The powers that be want full social control out of this plandemic.

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 8.00.28 AM.jpg

Good breakdown. The twisting is crazy. The powers that be want full social control out of this plandemic.

View attachment 356830
Yeah its wild whats going on. I've had to ask my wife to stay off of Facebook because its really bothering and scaring her. It really sucks that people are losing their lives. In the international picture based on the reported stats its over 99.97% survivable.

We decided to watch The Truman Show tonight. Been years since we've seen it. All I can say is 'Wow' compared to where we're at right now. So many similarities. Scary. George Orwell scary.

Yeah its wild whats going on. I've had to ask my wife to stay off of Facebook because its really bothering and scaring her. It really sucks that people are losing their lives. In the international picture based on the reported stats its over 99.97% survivable.

International? I thought the US was the only place that has it. I haven’t seen any info lately but quite honestly I shut the news off election night and haven’t seen much news since

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom