Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a bummer.
We chopped up the head of cabbage we had for a salad the other day. We have everything else. I might brave the drama and go on a cabbage hunt.

See if you can buy one off of a Chinese restaurant, most of them buy it by the 50 lb. case. Their business is a little slower than normal right now for some reason🤷*♀️

That’s a bummer.
We chopped up the head of cabbage we had for a salad the other day. We have everything else. I might brave the drama and go on a cabbage hunt.

Nothing at the store. Gonna sub napa cabbage and turnips. And I have carrots and red onion at home. Weird.

No tomatoes for burgers. Was able to snag some butter lettuce though. I wonder how long this shit goes on for.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Nothing at the store. Gonna sub napa cabbage and turnips. And I have carrots and red onion at home. Weird.

No tomatoes for burgers. Was able to snag some butter lettuce though. I wonder how long this shit goes on for.

Now you can diet for real [emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Now you can diet for real [emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Lol right.

The funny thing was the people who were in shock that the store had nothing. Like have you not gotten out from under your rock at all this week?

Lol right.

The funny thing was the people who were in shock that the store had nothing. Like have you not gotten out from under your rock at all this week?

What kills me are the locals. We live in California for Christ’s sake. None of these people were prepared for an earthquake or any other natural disaster? And who the fuck lives their life one toilet paper roll at a time? I’m having a hard time understanding the way people live with zero preparedness or any food in the pantry.

What kills me are the locals. We live in California for Christ’s sake. None of these people were prepared for an earthquake or any other natural disaster? And who the fuck lives their life one toilet paper roll at a time? I’m having a hard time understanding the way people live with zero preparedness or any food in the pantry.

I don’t understand it either. Every time a snow storm is forecast around here, people are at the store stocking up on bread, eggs, milk etc. can you not survive for 2 days without going to the grocery.

Went in to grocer this morning at 8a. Just a couple other folks there. I've just got a hand basket with a few things in it. Of course, I get to checkout, only person in front of me is a young woman emptying a cart overloaded w/stuff onto the conveyor. Maybe just coincidental, but in years I've never seen anyone at that particular (boutique) grocer with a cart like that.

With advent of different grocers delivering nowadays such as Amazon delivery same-day, we've trimmed our on-hand inventory of stuff. Get down to 5 or 6 rolls, order another case. No need for a 6-month supply. Now it's just my wife and I and kids are on their own, there's no need to stock shelves 'full' of stuff.

Went to the coffee shop next door to the grocer. One staff member, and I was the only one there for about 20 minutes. They've trimmed most of their staff because traffic is so light. Normally, Sunday morning, there's a dozen folks there when I stroll in around 8a. My daughter works/ed at Stryker (make the rolling hospital beds). They laid off all their hourly people this week. Bank o' Dad got a call.

<sigh> I refuse to give in to 'crazy.'

So, the toilet paper thing... people were interviewed and asked why the toilet paper. 70% replied because someone else was doing it.
I don’t know about you guys, but if there’s an emergency, I’m not following the guy stocking up on TP. Cuz all he’s telling me is that when it gets tough, he’ll be shitting himself.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I saw looking thru this thread a couple of doomsdayers and fear mongers. Only a couple. But to them:Adjustments.JPG

I agree with some of you here. I hate that the weak minded who are buying into this shit can vote. The victim class is rapidly growing and when those who vote for a living outnumber those who work for a living, we’re screwed.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom