Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they even adjusted the episode numbers thinking no one would notice.

This is the same media that wants us to believe everything they say.

View attachment 346238

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

If that's not pushing an agenda, I'm not sure what is

There was a time in this country where the media half themselves to high standards.

I'm afraid none of us have been alive during that time, as the sellout happened long ago, BUT it gets worse all the time.

If that's not pushing an agenda, I'm not sure what is

There was a time in this country where the media half themselves to high standards.

I'm afraid none of us have been alive during that time, as the sellout happened long ago, BUT it gets worse all the time.

Has anyone ever read any Tom Clancy books? My absolute favorites of his were Debt of Honor and the followup, Executive Orders. If you've never read these, do yourself a gigantic favor and check them out. Won't give any spoilers but the way these books are presented is the fucking way shit should happen in this country. Makes you want to stand up and yell "Hell Yeah" during some parts. Naive maybe, but goddammit,
we're all supposed to be on the same team.

Has anyone ever read any Tom Clancy books? My absolute favorites of his were Debt of Honor and the followup, Executive Orders. If you've never read these, do yourself a gigantic favor and check them out. Won't give any spoilers but the way these books are presented is the fucking way shit should happen in this country. Makes you want to stand up and yell "Hell Yeah" during some parts. Naive maybe, but goddammit,

I'm pretty sure we must be related somehow.

I read every one of his books as soon as it was available. You are absolutely right, those are two of the best.

We should all be on the same team. For a short time after 9/11, it seemed like we were more together as a country than I could ever remember. Too bad it didn't last, and now we seem more divided than at any time in the last 160 years or so.

Nope, but his video games are pretty awesome as well.

I'm pretty sure we must be related somehow.

I read every one of his books as soon as it was available. You are absolutely right, those are two of the best.

We should all be on the same team. For a short time after 9/11, it seemed like we were more together as a country than I could ever remember. Too bad it didn't last, and now we seem more divided than at any time in the last 160 years or so.

LOL, never know ;)
I was the same with all of his books. Some of his later co-authored omes weren;t as good, but man, Clancy was a hell of an author.

Nope, but his video games are pretty awesome as well.

Do yourself a favor & pick up one of his books. Debt of Honor was written in 94, but it is still a damn good read. LOL, I dusted my copy off and I'm reading it over now. Been almost 30 years :shock:

LOL, never know ;)
I was the same with all of his books. Some of his later co-authored omes weren;t as good, but man, Clancy was a hell of an author.

Do yourself a favor & pick up one of his books. Debt of Honor was written in 94, but it is still a damn good read. LOL, I dusted my copy off and I'm reading it over now. Been almost 30 years :shock:

The later ones with his name, but written by someone else were ok, but they were not in the same league as the originals.

It's been years since I read them, but in this moving process I keep coming across boxes of books. I will keep an eye out, as all of his were in one box. Might be time to dust off a few of them.

Which one had the trade war, it seems like it was started by faulty gas tanks or something like that? Of course, I may be getting authors confused, I've slept too many times since I read those.

The later ones with his name, but written by someone else were ok, but they were not in the same league as the originals.

It's been years since I read them, but in this moving process I keep coming across boxes of books. I will keep an eye out, as all of his were in one box. Might be time to dust off a few of them.

Which one had the trade war, it seems like it was started by faulty gas tanks or something like that? Of course, I may be getting authors confused, I've slept too many times since I read those.

You're right on - that's Debt of Honor. Damn good read.

I'd pay good money to see this cat on the floor addressing the Senate or House of Reps :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
LOL, he's great at this. Never stumbles or says ummm once.

I swear people here think this applies to drive throughs too, they leave like 1 car length between makes the lines a mile long

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah I saw the same thing at stop lights here. People leave nearly 2 car lengths between them and the car in front of them.
One of the most eye opening thing I’ve seen in the last month is the way people react. People walk in with their masks and gloves on. Then they see us without them on going about our day. Next thing you know they are kicked back at my desk thanking me that we aren’t like everywhere else with their masks and gloves off.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I ran to my old station yesterday. There is a fun fast dirt road I can take so I did. As I came around a corner there was a father and son on mountain bikes wearing face masks. Mind you it was at least 85 degrees and they were in the middle of the desert.
It’s eye opening for me. How people react in a time of crisis.

People are scum and a large majority of them are.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
We as humans are filthy. I was my hands but I don't really think facemasks and social distancing are doing much. I wear a mask to make others comfortable. Am I uncomfortable with someone standing a normal distance from me without one, no. Now if they start sneezing or coughing without covering their mouth thats just rude.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I just saw this earlier. Hopefully they'll get called on it. I could be wrong, but I think what they're doing is Constitutionally ILLEGAL:

"No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation... "

I havent read any more into this then the article that was linked.... There a reason you guys are upset about states sharing information? Creating a unified / regional approach and strategies to reopen? When you're next to each other it makes sense to talk to your neighbors.

"believe(s) the sharing of critical information and best practices on how to mitigate the spread, protect the health and safety of our residents and reopen responsibly will be invaluable as we chart our paths forward."

"COVID-19 doesn't follow state or national boundaries, and it will take every level of government, working together to get the upper hand on this virus"

Im just lost how any one can think this is a bad decision, or worse - somehow complicit to receding from the US ?? I didn't read anything about them signing their own declaration of independence.

It actually sounds like one of the few actually responsible things being done considering the effects states have on each other

I havent read any more into this then the article that was linked.... There a reason you guys are upset about states sharing information? Creating a unified / regional approach and strategies to reopen? When you're next to each other it makes sense to talk to your neighbors.

"believe(s) the sharing of critical information and best practices on how to mitigate the spread, protect the health and safety of our residents and reopen responsibly will be invaluable as we chart our paths forward."

"COVID-19 doesn't follow state or national boundaries, and it will take every level of government, working together to get the upper hand on this virus"

Im just lost how any one can think this is a bad decision, or worse - somehow complicit to receding from the US ?? I didn't read anything about them signing their own declaration of independence.

It actually sounds like one of the few actually responsible things being done considering the effects states have on each other

Don't mind me... I know I'm in the minority of people who just want basic Liberties restored the way it was intended here in AMERICA; I know it's not for everyone and that many love to have the governmental power overreach so they can 'feel' 'safe' and protected from the big bad virus. By the way, according to the Kolorado governor that just joined this pact, it's for my own good that I can no longer travel more than 10 miles from my house.

Anyone self quarantined?

Don't mind me... I know I'm in the minority of people who just want basic Liberties restored the way it was intended here in AMERICA; I know it's not for everyone and that many love to have the governmental power overreach so they can 'feel' 'safe' and protected from the big bad virus. By the way, according to the Kolorado governor that just joined this pact, it's for my own good that I can no longer travel more than 10 miles from my house.

The damn few....

It’s just gets even more insane each day.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom