Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read an article on Google that they believe the first few cases stem back to San Francisco and has spread from the West to the east. What New York is seening now is what we had seen in California late November December.

Again from google so may or may not be true.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

NY most likely got it from Italy...

.... I was laid off in March and Ray is down to working one day a week....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

This right here.... Sucks! I have anxiety knowing others are going through this and it could happen to my wife & I any day now. America needs to get back to work. I'm sorry You & Ray are dealing with this stress. Hope things get better soon.

This right here.... Sucks! I have anxiety knowing others are going through this and it could happen to my wife & I any day now. America needs to get back to work. I'm sorry You & Ray are dealing with this stress. Hope things get better soon.

It’s all good. I was just kidding about paying my mortgage. We’re not alone in this and we have a lot to be grateful for.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It could be...but I suspect that it actually is much more. In Italy alone, they stopped testing due to many factors, including insufficient amount of personnel to administer testing...and like in NY, those that most likely died of rona but never got tested (since they were not wasting time and tests on the dead) were never counted among the "confirmed" cases...I also think people may have died from it earlier that was contributed to the flu. When my wife and I were in Seattle last December, we both had the worst "colds" of our lives...I couldn't get out of bed for a full day; we discounted the flu, since we both get regular flu vaccinations...then we traveled to NYC to spend Christmas, not coming back to HI until January. What do you think the odds are that we had already contracted the rona?...

This ain't Italy, not by a long shot. But like I said, I'd just like to know. All the projections from the so called "experts" have been wrong. We went from millions of people dying here in the US to hundreds of thousands and now just in the tens of thousands and even they have admitted that these corrections weren't a result of social distancing and shutting down our country. They were flat out WRONG. I just have a feeling that if we could get ACCURATE and FACTUAL information, the truth would reveal that this whole thing was way over blown. Hell, I'd argue that you did have china virus as well as countless of others here in America, all of you survived just fine. And if it weren't for the chinese government lying and covering things up like they always do and the lamestream media hyping things up, we wouldn't even be talking about it now.

I agree Eddie. It’s total bullshit and down right frightening how quick people voluntarily give up their freedoms. Especially here in the states, the very fundamental ideologies thrown out the window. Patrick Henry is rolling over at us right now.
It's amazing how fast they can take our liberties away based upon declaring an emergency.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's amazing how fast we can let them take our liberties away based upon declaring an emergency.

^Fixed it for you. Power in numbers. When The People stop putting up with this shit, the government has no power. The way it should be.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

^Fixed it for you. Power in numbers. When The People stop putting up with this shit, the government has no power. The way it should be.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
The problem is we are getting outnumbered by the sheeple that put these tyrants in power. I hope that there are enough of us left to keep this country headed in the direction that the forefathers intended.

The scary thing is this pandemic could have been exponentially more dangerous and our government would have reacted equally stupid in kind. It's a perfect example of how even a small problem in this giant machine can bring it to a grinding halt. If I have learned anything from all this its that if we as a country are to endure into the eons we will need alot more toilet paper.

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
The problem is we are getting outnumbered by the sheeple that put these tyrants in power. I hope that there are enough of us left to keep this country headed in the direction that the forefathers intended.

I think the sheeple need to be educated by Patriots rather than the establishment (schools, media, etc) . The more educated that the masses become based on Truth rather than other bullshit, the sooner it will happen. The culture in general has been educated (brainwashed) with so much malarkey and dependence that they don't even know where to turn for Truth. And I honestly think that much local and state government is in the same boat; they don't even realize what their job or duty is any more. They just follow like lemmings without asking Foundational questions of why things are being done the way they are. It's a mess.

Preach!
I think the sheeple need to be educated by Patriots rather than the establishment (schools, media, etc) . The more educated that the masses become based on Truth rather than other bullshit, the sooner it will happen. The culture in general has been educated (brainwashed) with so much malarkey and dependence that they don't even know where to turn for Truth. And I honestly think that much local and state government is in the same boat; they don't even realize what their job or duty is any more. They just follow like lemmings without asking Foundational questions of why things are being done the way they are. It's a mess.

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Agree 100%. It is a mess!

I highly recommend anyone to view the following two short clips.

The music band Disturbed, lead singer David Draiman's words on all this shit; I tend to find myself here as well.

Watch the whole SHORT video or start at 2:12:

And a second clip here at 22:47 to 24:44 (very powerful IMO) :

I fear there are only enough of us for a few more election cycles

Educate others. It is our right; it is our duty. If they don't listen, fuck em. The time is ripe; people are looking for answers and they need Truth.

" That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.-- "

Educate others. It is our right; it is our duty. If they don't listen, fuck em. The time is ripe; people are looking for answers and they need Truth.

" That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.-- "
One of the best things I've read.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

During this difficult time, here are some inspirational words from Joe Biden...

IMG_1913.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom