Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear AJ! Glad she is doing well...

Gotta a little scare of my own... Monday night I woke up at 1:00am and was struggling to breathe. I couldn’t take a full deep breath. Panic kind of set in at that point. By 6:00am with no sleep I drove myself to the ER. EKG, blood tests, chest Xray all looked perfect. They did not directly test me for Covid though, because I had no other symptoms. He did however do one blood test that would of been a sign of positive.. I was clear... That calmed me a little. Last night I had to retrain myself and really focus on slow easy breathing to get through the night. Today I had a phone conference with my doctor and he said I probably have mucas build up in my lungs... He prescribed MusinexD and said give it a week. This could be onset of Covid but highly unlikely according to both doctors... Its been a rough week for sure and looking my symptoms up online was a Huge mistake... I was going to die like 4 times yesterday. Lol. Joking aside, take care of your lungs guys.. shallow breathing is F’n Hell. Fingers crossed this passes soon.

So a person goes in with at least one symptom during a pandemic to end all pandemics. And they do not test you????:thinking:

My wife is too excited to cut my hair so I’m a little scared. Plus she just cut my sons and I’m not feeling so good about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw that the IHME lowered its death projection yet again. Good thing Pelosi is doing her job by staying at home and taking full pay instead of going back to Washington and helping to restore our liberties. You know, because any talk of that kind of stuff is “sinful” [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

My wife is too excited to cut my hair so I’m a little scared. Plus she just cut my sons and I’m not feeling so good about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife has always cut my hair with scissors, even though it’s only once or twice a year and I always wear a hat lol

Yup, the end of the world is here and all our liberties need to be given up for this.

92896603_2843959722385966_9207317960203436032_o.jpg

Not like being out of a job could ever cause a person to go hungry, turn to drugs or take their own life. [emoji849]

We have just over 3 million people who live in Nevada and as of this morning, there have only been a hair over 3,500 cases of China virus. Of those, only 142 people have died. I should note, this number has NOT increased for days now.

Adjustments.jpg

In spite of this, our wonderful governor is still locking us down, taking away our liberties and killing our state. You know, because the lame stream media has declared this to be the end of the world and all. [emoji849]

I live in Carson City, the state capital of Nevada and the 3 surrounding counties, Lyon, Storey and Douglas make up what is known as the Quad Counties. As of today, there have only been 53 cases in total for the Quad Counties and ZERO deaths. In fact, 12 have already been listed as RECOVERED. Good thing our leaders have stripped us of our liberties to protect us from this highly deadly virus. [emoji849]

Adjustments.jpg

Just saw that the IHME lowered its death projection yet again. Good thing Pelosi is doing her job by staying at home and taking full pay instead of going back to Washington and helping to restore our liberties. You know, because any talk of that kind of stuff is “sinful” [emoji849]

Yeah I cant believe how many politicians are buying this shit. Where are the actual representatives of the people!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oh, and how about that awesome PPP that was supposed to help small businesses survive all this tyranny? Looks like Nevada got the least amount or at least, when compared to states of similar size. You know, because gaming isn’t a legitimate business that employs countless people in the hospitality, food and service industry let alone industries that support them.

Thank goodness for all the fear mongers out there who helped to shut our country down and take our liberties away and all to protect us from this glorified common cold [emoji1303]

IMG_1832.jpg

I agree Eddie. It’s total bullshit and down right frightening how quick people voluntarily give up their freedoms. Especially here in the states, the very fundamental ideologies thrown out the window. Patrick Henry is rolling over at us right now.

I agree Eddie. It’s total bullshit and down right frightening how quick people voluntarily give up their freedoms. Especially here in the states, the very fundamental ideologies thrown out the window. Patrick Henry is rolling over at us right now.

This is what is the most disturbing to me... and scares me more than any virus.

Yeah I cant believe how many politicians are buying this shit. Where are the actual representatives of the people!!!

To be fair, I think the politicians ARE representing the people. Look at how many people are totally freaked out about this shit and certain that the end of the world is at hand. Bad as this glorified common cold is, a level headed response has been kicked to the curb and reason thrown to the wind and all in the name of fear. More than the politicians, my anger is more directed toward all the stupid people who are so eager to give up their liberties and all in the sake of "safety".

Yup, total bullshit. Same thing happened right after 9/11. Give up our liberties and all in the name of safety. The thing is, you can't have freedom with out risk. Sucks that there are so many small minded people out there who are willing to give up their freedoms and to a ruling class that's eager to scoop up more power. I don't even get the sense that they care about what they're losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom