Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
COVID update. Wife is good to go! Symptoms went away over the last 2 days pretty much 14 days to the day from onset. She is still working from home for awhile. Her office is closed to the public anyway and doing everything by phone/internet. Myself and the kids still have no symptoms. Hopefully we will be able to do blood test soon and see if we had it before she did and/or antibodies in our system.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Glad your wife is recovering well.
PA governor made wearing masks a requirement to enter a business of any type, and requires businesses to refuse entry to anyone without a mask. I guess I’ll appease the tyrants.

View attachment 345422

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
I'm glad I'm not the only one who wished I still had a Jason Voorhees hockey mask. (Yes I know thays Michael Myers)

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you for posting this. At some point, Americans are going to have to make a stand to live our lives; virus or no virus. How scared of the boogey man are you? I loved what happened in Michigan today.

Only problem with what happened in Michigan today was it prevented health care workers from getting to their shift at the hospital to save lives....

Only problem with what happened in Michigan today was it prevented health care workers from getting to their shift at the hospital to save lives....

There is no difference between what happened here and the Black Live Matters and climate change protests stopping traffic on streets and highways. Don't let this become the blueprints for how other states do things. I lived a mile from the capital building for years and this absolutely blocked the still "essential" employees, ambulances, and patients from getting to one of the states largest city's hospital. Really hope no one died because of this, theres pictures and videos going around of hospital workers trying to get cars to clear a path for an ambulance.

Last edited:
There is no difference between what happened here and the Black Live Matters and climate change protests stopping traffic on streets and highways. Don't let this become the blueprints for how other states do things. I lived a mile from the capital building for years and this absolutely blocked the still "essential" employees, ambulances, and patients from getting to one of the states largest city's hospital. Really hope no one died because of this, theres pictures and videos going around of hospital workers trying to get cars to clear a path for an ambulance.

I haven’t heard of anyone dying, but our governor did threaten to extend the stay at home order because it during her remarks after the press conference.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I was listening to a Rogan podcast apparently some Dipshit confused this drug with a pond treatment(poison) and drank it.

So what the spelling on those drugs. 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Yeap here is part of the news report....

"An Arizona man has died after ingesting chloroquine phosphate — believing it would protect him from becoming infected with the coronavirus. The man's wife also ingested the substance and is under critical care.

The toxic ingredient they consumed was not the medication form of chloroquine, used to treat malaria in humans. Instead, it was an ingredient listed on a parasite treatment for fish."

Yep, Chloroquine. When something says, “not for human consumption,” on the label it is usually for good reason. There is a prescription drug called chloroquine. There is no telling what dose the guy got, or what other ingredients may have caused him to die. The actual cause of death was being a dumb ass.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats New Jersey, your governor outdid Pennsylvania's for being a retarded dumbass. Skip ahead to 10:40. The good part is only 20 sec or so.
Can't believe this idiot actually said this being a governor :shock:
(And for the record, can't say that I'm a fan of Carlson. Or any TV blabbering head for that matter...)

Congrats New Jersey, your governor outdid Pennsylvania's for being a retarded dumbass. Skip ahead to 10:40. The good part is only 20 sec or so.
Can't believe this idiot actually said this being a governor :shock:
(And for the record, can't say that I'm a fan of Carlson. Or any TV blabbering head for that matter...)

Fucking retard. It shows how many 'leaders' shouldn't even be leaders. So much ignorance.

I’m sure no one did too...just what they wanted, to stay longer in a virus laden environment after an exhausting day dealing with this shit

Believe it or not. Probably safer at the hospital than a grocery store right now. They are complete ghost towns. Empty as empty gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom