A Dirt Head's JK

So I sold a used Jeep which had an aftermarket sunshade installed under the hardtop from the previous owner - to which the new customer didn’t really care for. With that being said, and of course with me mentioning I had a JK early on in the transaction lol, he offered it to me for free!

Not sure of the brand but it looks pretty quality and I’m certain I’ll use it on my next topless wheeling trip.

IMG_8382.jpeg

Nice score! I love having the sunshade. I mainly got one initially for the wife and she burns easily but I learned to love it on the hot days
Good to hear! I too have been cooked under the sun on longer days behind the wheel and the lady should love it too.

I’m jealous of your year-round spots like that.
I’m trying to get some lift-access in once a week until middle of October when they switch to winter sports.

I still have spots I can hit in the winter that are 5 minutes from my house, but there are 8 weeks or so that I have to drive ~4.5 hours to the other side of the Rockies to find dry trails.

IMG_3828.jpeg

I’m jealous of your year-round spots like that.
I’m trying to get some lift-access in once a week until middle of October when they switch to winter sports.

I still have spots I can hit in the winter that are 5 minutes from my house, but there are 8 weeks or so that I have to drive ~4.5 hours to the other side of the Rockies to find dry trails.

View attachment 412824
Nice SB! I’m trying to sell my current bike and get a new Trek Slash. Just keep getting lowballed on my bike though lol… I’ll sell it eventually. My current bike was the only bike in stock during Covid in 2020 which was bullshit, but I had to replace my old Trek I had before. Kind of had to settle for a smaller travel trail bike for the time being, and looking back I should’ve bought a nice used one instead. (People wanted way too much though because nothing was in stock)

Anyhow yeah it is awesome to be able to ride year round - San Diego’s best trails are in my part of town too. In the summers though I love to go up to Big Bear to rip the Snow Summit bike park. My favorite place to ride for sure.

This is what I’m planning on getting, few different colors available - looks green in the pic but it’s dark grey haha:

IMG_8434.jpeg

Top Bottom