A Dirt Head's JK

Sorry this happened, man.
Glad your service team can get it looked at for you.

I bet they can get her fixed up before your trip.

Don’t take a new grand Cherokee on your Moab trip! You will be thinking of your poor wrangler…
Can’t make it to Moab unfortunately, trip is for a family reunion and I only hoped to sneak in some wheeling along the way. Would be cool if they can get it done by the time I leave for sure!

Not holding my breath though.

Update - my guys pulled my Jeep right in and turned what is usually a 5 day wait (just to inspect it) into a one day job. Really grateful for the team I have and how well they take care of their own on top of our customers. Shout out to techs everywhere really.

Turned out to be a bad water pump and as luck would have it, we had a Mopar JK water pump and gasket in stock and their willing to throw it on for next to nothing. Jeep will be good as new tomorrow and will still be making it up to Utah next week (y)

Thanks to everyone who chimed in as you ended up being dead on for where to look. :cool:

That dealer really hooked you up. Sounds like they take good care of their people. When I sold cars many many moons ago we’d make side deals with the techs cause the dealer would barely discount labor. They did give a good break on parts but still marked up labor for employees. At least the service writers were cool and looked the other way when we’d make side deals with the techs.

That dealer really hooked you up. Sounds like they take good care of their people. When I sold cars many many moons ago we’d make side deals with the techs cause the dealer would barely discount labor. They did give a good break on parts but still marked up labor for employees. At least the service writers were cool and looked the other way when we’d make side deals with the techs.
Sales and service have a great relationship at my dealer, probably thanks to our excellent GM that runs both. This is my favorite organization I’ve worked for yet. I essentially payed for the parts only, employee discounted as well, and my advisor and his techs really did indeed hook me up to make my trip.

While I could’ve replaced this myself I wouldn’t have had the time before the trip - stoked it all worked out as it did.

Last edited:
Top Bottom