40s on Dana 44?

For the love of god, is this thread really still going on?? :shock: :cheesy:

For those of you using it as an opportunity to have a good time - rock on :rock:

For those of you still trying to make some kind of point, it's Friday - get a life and move on already :yup:

I thought this was a farmer carry crossfit thread :crazy eyes:

The assumption you accuse me of is also believed to be correct by one of your closest friends you have admitted you would let freely speak for you. Ref post 64.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

just leave it alone already would ya and go back to your hole you troll. as eddie said if you wanna stick with your sleeves so be it! i personally want to reply on proven strength over a band aid and i dont wheel that hard as the west coast crew.

No wrist straps, building total arm strength from fingers through forearms to shoulders. I do the first 4 x 100m lengths using a pinch grip (only finger tips), then the second 4 x 100m lengths using a normal hand hold grab.

makes sense.. nothing creeps my wife out more than when she shakes a guys hand and they have a feminine hand shake.

Lol, I thought the first rule of crossfit is let everyone know your doing crossfit. They shut down the crossfit tent here and now I don't hear anyone yelling :cheesy:

I thought the first rule was to wear knee high socks? Maybe that's rule 3? :idontknow:

Lol, I thought the first rule of crossfit is let everyone know your doing crossfit. :cheesy:

That may be true. I just found some recent scientific information that conflicts with hard learned facts. I'll do some research and get back to you with a well thought out, science and physics based response.

That may be true. I just found some recent scientific information that conflicts with hard learned facts. I'll do some research and get back to you with a well thought out, science and physics based response.

It's elementary my dear Watson

Don't get your mm and cm mixed up, wouldn't want your model to give you the wrong results.. :);)

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'd get the same results because I'm still using inches... Your the one that is using mm and cm. But then again I'm sure you will assume that my careless error reflects an accurate statement of my intellect. Btw what exactly is the point you are trying to make here other then the fact that you can argue with yourself?

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Has anybody mentioned in this thread that sleeves don't even cover the most prone part of the axle to bend...right at the differential housing? That's why I wouldn't waste my money, but to each his own I guess

I think that was mentioned, but it might have been before the pretty graphics so it doesn't really count.

Has anybody mentioned in this thread that sleeves don't even cover the most prone part of the axle to bend...right at the differential housing? That's why I wouldn't waste my money, but to each his own I guess

it wasnt covered in all the pie charts i saw so prob not :crazyeyes::cheesy:

Top Bottom