2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire - The Pacific Northwest

Great pictures of some of our best wheeling spots. Surprised (and glad) to see that there wasn't too much carnage as our trails are known for their pin striping abilities.... :D

Thoroughly enjoyed this thread and everyone's contributions. Kinda hate to see it wind down. It was lots of fun though, so whaddya say, let's do it again next year!!:yup::thumb::thumb:

Awesome! Can't wait to see the video. Been lurking here and on Instagram. Looks like this trip had the most carnage.

View attachment 99453
EVO1 onward and upward!

Did that line work for Mel? I really want to try that line now next time I am on little rubicon.

My las attempt at that section ended with me teetering on a rock about to roll sideways back down the hill. 😳

I can't wait to try it again.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Did that line work for Mel? I really want to try that line now next time I am on little rubicon.

My las attempt at that section ended with me teetering on a rock about to roll sideways back down the hill. 😳

I can't wait to try it again.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

That's Little Rubicon at Brown's? Changed in the last 2 yrs.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's Little Rubicon at Brown's? Changed in the last 2 yrs.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1410240158.605761.jpg
Yes- here is a better pic I base that off. A few years ago, it was still heavily wooded up there. They clear cut that section.

View attachment 99497
Yes- here is a better pic I base that off. A few years ago, it was still heavily wooded up there. They clear cut that section.

I thought there was a bypass road where that silver jeep is? I saw it since the clear cut but I thought a road was right there.

That picture was taken at Funny Rocks not Browns Camp

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1410265838.076892.jpg

Randy got a little sideways on this obstacle. Fortunately no one got hurt and the Jeep was barely scratched.

Top Bottom