2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire - The Pacific Northwest

I understand there should be an expectation of experience before going, BUT, that is one of the reasons I think we all want to go. Having Mel as your spotter, studying and evaluating why he sends you the way he does and learning from one of, if not the best, is WHY I want to go!!!

After a great week of wheeling on the 2014 JKX, it's time to head home.
View attachment 99288

Drive careful! We'll be praying for everyone's safe travels. If anyone needs help and they're still in my neck of the woods, I'd be more than happy to help! please feel free to contact me!

Can't wait for the video!!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Safe travels and can't wait to see all the videos and pictures!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great pics! You guys make everyone live through you vicariously:thumb: Have a safe trip home and looking forward to the video!

If anyone of the guys is spotting me ever, I'm doing exactly what they say. Especially Mel Wade.

On Fordyce trail my jeeps angle finder was pegged at 45 degrees and my rails were the only thing from keeping me from going over. I didn't want to move another inch. My spotter yelled at me to "trust your spotter and move"! As I creeped forward my front end started to come back down. My spotter ...Mel Wade. Yes, three spotters I always unconditionally trust- Mel, Eddie, and Moochie.

There's always a prankster in the crowd!

It looks like RESQ1 didn't quite make it to the blue room. Small puddle on the ground. Also the blue room is not the place mess with someone.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom