2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire - The Pacific Northwest

You live in Nevada now. The law only requires one backwards facing mirror. :yup:

Same with Oregon. I made sure to ask the Oregon State Trooper I did a ride along with so I didn't get a ticket. ;):beer:

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Moby questions, what axles does it have, how much lift and what size tires? Good looking Jeep.

Dynatrac PR 60 front, PR 80
I remember reading that Moby was running a 4.5" lift with 40" tires.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

With all that new garage space Eddie could just move the parts department from the dealership to his house!

Dynatrac PR 60 front, PR 80
I remember reading that Moby was running a 4.5" lift with 40" tires.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Moby is actually running a 3.5" lift with 40s. I was asking Eddie questions the other day. Crazy you can fit 40s with only a 3.5" lift but that's the beauty of flat fenders.

That does look like a blast!

So how come everyone is playing on the rocks except for that green jeep? Was that the leader and he made it through before everyone else? :idontknow:

I see what you did there ;) I will be interested in seeing the video simply for this alone.

We're editing a few of our photos now and will post more next week but here's a few we can share. Great times!

IMG_2747_zps7b762eac.jpg

IMG_2735_zpsb77fb8e9.jpg

IMG_2785_zps116c7f4b.jpg

IMG_2991_zpsd8e7bc18.jpg

He made it through because his bolt-on Jeep is superior. He was right. Neener neener!

So that's our resident atheist metallurgist's magnificent "bolt-on" Jeep? Interesting, will be watching for it when the video is finished, not often you get to watch a Jeep owner that can't be wrong wheeling.

So that's our resident atheist metallurgist's magnificent "bolt-on" Jeep? Interesting, will be watching for it when the video is finished, not often you get to watch a Jeep owner that can't be wrong wheeling.

It will be great to hear Mel do more spotting. Hand signals aren't nearly as educational as "I didn't say reverse." 😉

- Jason

Top Bottom