2013 JKX build from stock to JKX ready

I am new to the site and this was one of the first threads I have read. Why would someone do that lol? Never Forget:rock:

I am new to the site and this was one of the first threads I have read. Why would someone do that? Never Forget:rock:

Because he is selfish man and has no moral compass and is unable to grasp the concept of "Doing the right thing".....
Unfortunately today's society is becoming overrun with the "Me first" attitude of the "Me" generation......I have nothing.....absolutely nothing for people like this.......I hope karma finds this guy........Never forget!!

~Woodrow~

Last edited:
My towns volly dept got hold of one of those velocitys also. Ours is an engine running as a tanker though. Those rigs are awesome tho

In the spirit of using a thread that the OP obviously isn't gonna continue! I second that the velocity is an amazing rig! Here's our Heavy Rescue. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397056702.586454.jpg

We should return back to the original thread.......well maybe just one more pic:brows:

This is our Pierce Velocity......she a beauty:yup:......drives like a Cadillac :thumb:

~Woodrow~
image.jpg

I can sell him mine :idontknow: I will PM the OP!

He doesn't seem like the buying his own tires type of guy.......he's the scam-i-am type.....you know a typical douche-mooch........Do you want an address.....hmmmm ??:D.......Google Map is amazing at finding people:thumb:

~Woodrow~

Last edited:
He doesn't seem like the buying his own tires type of guy.......he's the scam-i-am type.....you know a typical douche-mooch........Do you want an address.....hmmmm ??:D.......Google Map is amazing at finding people:thumb:

~Woodrow~

Hell my ex wife found me after being divorced for 20 years. Anything is possible. Smh

Last edited:
I'm not holding my breath, but I hope one day he comes back to this thread and tries to defend himself. The amount of pent up whoop-ass that would be unleashed would be legendary.

Top Bottom