wschilawski's JKU Build

Relocated lights from A-pillar to rear bumper wired to my rocker switch panel - they work great! Then installed newer lights to the pillar that are a little brighter.

I think it might be time to also start looking into doing a DIY sPod.

IMG_3679.jpg

Any daylight pics? I want to get some better backup lights and am also thinking about the evo d ring setup with the fascia. Curious how you mounted them.

Any daylight pics? I want to get some better backup lights and am also thinking about the evo d ring setup with the fascia. Curious how you mounted them.

Here's some daylight photos - have to cut off the wiring label, guess I don't need that anymore :clap2: ran the bolts through the frame and then nut from underneath.

IMG_3795.jpg

IMG_3794.jpg

IMG_3793.jpg

Ordered PSC Bombshell diff covers in preparation for the 4.88 gears. We'll be tackling the project this spring.

Also looking into the PSC Brawler Lite with tube gussets - but still looking at the Evo 1/4 Pounder; stuck between the two!

Big things are happening for Project: Double Deuce in the next few days. Should be a fairly large package and a few smaller packages being delivered by Brown Santa today/tomorrow.

Picked up some paint for the bombshell diff covers - going with a smoke grey. Oh, and what's that bedliner for? Hmm....

IMG_4405.jpg

Ordered PSC Bombshell diff covers in preparation for the 4.88 gears. We'll be tackling the project this spring.

Also looking into the PSC Brawler Lite with tube gussets - but still looking at the Evo 1/4 Pounder; stuck between the two!

NR is running 10% off PSC right now. I'm still happy with mine (not that I see many of either where I live).

Top Bottom