WIN the WAYALIFE Shot Glasses Giveaway Hunt - Round #1 (ENDED)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wanna WIN a pair of Official WAYALIFE shot glasses? It's real easy to do, all you've got to do is be the first person to find the hidden copy of the following image below and tell us where it's posted. First person to do that WINS!!

main.php

Now, I would be the first to admit that it would be pretty difficult to find being that there are over 200,000 posts here and so, I'll give you the following clues to help you out.

1. It's a thread with Moby in it.
2. It's on a thread regarding the time of year.

Good luck to all of you!! :thumb:

You know I think I need one more hint lol cause there are a lot of time of year threads with moby in it... Like mostly every thread talks about moby lol

2012 hardland?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386132722.663683.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386132722.663683.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 289
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386133582.993553.jpg this one?? It's locked?
Should have put a cutoff date... I worry I'm looking too far back

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Last edited:
Sorry guys, guessing won't help you. You need to find the exact image hidden somewhere on this forum and tell us where it is. In fact, I'm going to say that you need to post up a link to it. :yup:

must have scanned through 15 different threads... and of course looking for the coding of the picture didnt help either...:doh:

In case anybody cares or was wondering, I found it by opening the image in its own window, copying the 'itemID' which is "369653&g2" and pasting that into an advanced search... The only thread it returned was that one, so I assumed it was in there somewhere and just scrolled through the pages until I found it

must have scanned through 15 different threads... and of course looking for the coding of the picture didnt help either...:doh:

:cheesy: What's funny is that was a mistake on our behalf. The last time we did this, we posted up the pic in a way that you couldn't do that. Still, congrats to the WINNER for figuring things out :clap2:

:cheesy: What's funny is that was a mistake on our behalf. The last time we did this, we posted up the pic in a way that you couldn't do that. Still, congrats to the WINNER for figuring things out :clap2:

if i also may add to your congrats to the winner, Merry Christmas to all!!! :wings::beer::honey:

Top Bottom