WIN the WAYALIFE Shot Glasses Giveaway Hunt - Round #1 (ENDED)

Any chance of having these or some pint glasses for sale? I would love to have a set of pints. :D

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

2 things-

1- I feel stupid for not being smart enough to search for it that way... I was scrolling like a mad man!!!!

And 2- it would be interesting to see what people thought of those shot glasses if they didn't know about the forum... Kinda looks like
"alcohol is my wayalife". Haha.

Congrats on the win mcsjk!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Cant feel as stupid as me,Dave. I thought I was being slick by googling the pic and hoping a link would appear, but instead I get a pic of 2 other shotglasses that said JKF on them,lol.

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Cant feel as stupid as me,Dave. I thought I was being slick by googling the pic and hoping a link would appear, but instead I get a pic of 2 other shotglasses that said JKF on them,lol.

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

at least you werent trying to find the link in word press...

Jealous. ...:thumbup: hard to search on my phone for it :mad: if I wasn't on duty tonight I would take a shoot to. Congrats. You.. ....:beer::beer: use them daily:D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Damn, I just woke up......oh well.....stay thirsty my friends...

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats for being the sharpest tool in the shed!:thumb::thumb: I get on the Forum a little after 5 AM only to find out I'm already a LOSER! Gonna be a great day!:crazyeyes:

Damn, That was fast, I didn't even know about the contest till now, and didn't have a chance to wget the entire site and grep the data for the picture title.. Would have been the gangsta way of finding it...

LOL Lovin life as a security engineer :rock:Always thinking of ways to cheat the system (Pentest)...

Sounds like a good idea for new wayalife swag :D I know few people who would buy those & wayalife wine glasses please!

Top Bottom