Whiskey of the Day

Started a bit of a tradition/excuse a couple years back to pick up a new bottle when taking my kids to college each year. With my son at ASU, there’s a cool liquor store in Scottsdale called Trevor’s. Have found some great barrel picks. A couple weeks ago, picked up two new bottles. One barrel pick and another unique find. Was able to taste both in store.

Tonight made a great riff on an old fashioned. A coffee old fashioned, with no actual coffee in it. It was awesome. 🥃🥃

IMG_9410.jpegIMG_9442.jpeg

Started a bit of a tradition/excuse a couple years back to pick up a new bottle when taking my kids to college each year. With my son at ASU, there’s a cool liquor store in Scottsdale called Trevor’s. Have found some great barrel picks. A couple weeks ago, picked up two new bottles. One barrel pick and another unique find. Was able to taste both in store.

Tonight made a great riff on an old fashioned. A coffee old fashioned, with no actual coffee in it. It was awesome. 🥃🥃

View attachment 413038View attachment 413039
There is a young bartender at local watering hole that makes a wonderful Old Fashioned. He wasn’t impressed with my Woodford selection for this cocktail. It’s definitely a different flavor profile than the Four Roses that’s been my go to for a while. I don’t think there is a best, it’s just what you like and enjoy.

Top Bottom