Whiskey of the Day

Finally found a Costco that has one of these three, the small batch. It’s about 35 miles away but I’ll be going Friday to see Molly Hatchet, 38 Special, and The Marshal Tucker Band so I may take a slight detour to try it out.
Any of you highfalutin fellas have some insight on it? No mystery with this on where this Kirkland Signature comes from, says Barton right on the label. Should be less than half the price though.
IMG_2040.jpeg

Finally found a Costco that has one of these three, the small batch. It’s about 35 miles away but I’ll be going Friday to see Molly Hatchet, 38 Special, and The Marshal Tucker Band so I may take a slight detour to try it out.
Any of you highfalutin fellas have some insight on it? No mystery with this on where this Kirkland Signature comes from, says Barton right on the label. Should be less than half the price though.
View attachment 395977
Really good stuff right there 👍🏻

View attachment 395977

Warm. Hot. And hottest from left to right. According to reviews, last years small batch was so-so. I used most of my two bottles to make some home made infusions for cocktails. I haven’t seen the small batch by me this year. In previous years, it scored very well and the previous years I’ve tasted were good. The green makes a good old fashioned and sipper, the black brings a nice punch.

Can’t beat the price on these and I’m sure if you did blinds, they’d compete with others 2-3x the price.

These are the only ones we’ve been able to try and love them.
View attachment 395979
🥃🥃 Cheers.

As some have seen here, I have a bit of a buying problem. Luckily I drink far less. That said, I started a little something of a tradition hunting/finding a whiskey or bourbon in my kids’ college home town.

This last week, my wife and dropped off our daughter for her sophomore year at UC Santa Cruz. Since I needed a souvenir bottle…

This is one I had been looking for for a while. And it was always way overpriced. Well, my luck a place in Santa Cruz had it and cheaper than I’ve seen elsewhere. Still higher than MSRP, but at least I have to cool story to go with this one.

PS for those with kids. The days are long but the years go fast!

IMG_7400.jpegIMG_7401.jpeg

As some have seen here, I have a bit of a buying problem. Luckily I drink far less. That said, I started a little something of a tradition hunting/finding a whiskey or bourbon in my kids’ college home town.

This last week, my wife and dropped off our daughter for her sophomore year at UC Santa Cruz. Since I needed a souvenir bottle…

This is one I had been looking for for a while. And it was always way overpriced. Well, my luck a place in Santa Cruz had it and cheaper than I’ve seen elsewhere. Still higher than MSRP, but at least I have to cool story to go with this one.

PS for those with kids. The days are long but the years go fast!

View attachment 396026View attachment 396027
That’s a good one!

u-save???

Top Bottom