Which Game Camera

New thing out. Appears to have built in antenna, on demand video requests vs just photos, 1080p vs 720, 30 second videos. I don't plan on buying it but if this were available previously I probably would have.

New thing out. Appears to have built in antenna, on demand video requests vs just photos, 1080p vs 720, 30 second videos. I don't plan on buying it but if this were available previously I probably would have.

I like it and the improvements but like you, I don't think I'll be replacing what I have with one.

I came across these cameras the other day. About half the cost of the tacticam. Guessing just another knockoff but seem decent. They give you 100 pictures free every month before you have to pay.

That really isn't a bad deal. Sucks there's no video though.

Nice! I like it! How much were they?
About 25 shipped each. Thread is 1/4 x 20. It's crazy how many different types of camera mounts are sold by various companies. Tons of options. But I liked the features of these.

I even found a gutter mount for the eufy s330 lol.

1000002381.jpg

I think I posted about them before here but SpyPoint has two cellular game cameras for $130. They offer 100 photos a month for free then plans after that. Thinking about snagging a couple.

I think I posted about them before here but SpyPoint has two cellular game cameras for $130. They offer 100 photos a month for free then plans after that. Thinking about snagging a couple.
Cellular cameras are so convenient. That's a hell of a deal if they work well.

Chicken MIA today. That never happens. That may explain what brought in kitty. Last footage of chicken was yesterday evening.
Just realized I never updated. Chicken came back about a day later. So Mr Bobcat didn't get her. But still weird as it was the first time I hadn't seen that chicken in that long of a period of time.

So in the daytime, the eufy s330 picks up everything, but at night it seems to lack. I have a tactacam out there closeby and it just alerted me. Deer is out there. So I went to the eufy live view and I can see the deer, but eufy never alerted me. Daytime I get alerts from both.

1000003017.jpg1000003016.jpg

Top Bottom