What's your view like at work?

I don't know, when we've had normal 392s they got a lot of traction and usually flew off the lot. Now we have 6 of the Finals and for 392s that's a lot of them... Normal 392s start at $92k MSRP whereas the Final Editions start at $100k, plus I imagine most dealers will mark them up the ass.

A used 392 can be had for $65k to $80k depending on mileage and since both those sticker prices are already outrageous I'd go that route.
I would still opt to take a nice old JK to Motech LT swap it with an atlas and 60’s and still be money ahead and have a more capable jeep

US government pledges to stop buying gas powered vehicles, not stop making gasoline....read the words.
Another government way to waste taxpayer dollars for vehicles that will need to be replaced every year, require massive electrical infrastructure to keep them charged and will get abandoned when the 1st ev catches on fire with a politician in it.
Or, only for the peons and they'll vote to keep the v-8 performance Cadillac Escalades for themselves so the can outrun the angry people.

US government pledges to stop buying gas powered vehicles, not stop making gasoline....read the words.
Another government way to waste taxpayer dollars for vehicles that will need to be replaced every year, require massive electrical infrastructure to keep them charged and will get abandoned when the 1st ev catches on fire with a politician in it.
Or, only for the peons and they'll vote to keep the v-8 performance Cadillac Escalades for themselves so the can outrun the angry people.
Right, but at the same time they have imposed fuel economy and CO2 emissions rules on the auto-industry which require massive electrification to satisfy. This discussion was about the buying and holding of a vehicle until its value appreciates (becomes "classic" status), which of course takes 20 or more years. The situation is different than the ledded vs unleaded gas situation for current valuable classics.

If carefully maintained and treated like a classic vehicle, then it will surely be worth a lot more in 20 years. But they would be useless due to no more production of gasoline. The government wants to terminate gasoline cars in just 10 years.
You know that’s a pretty common belief but only a few super rare cars actually are able to keep up with inflation let alone turn a profit. If you go to BAT and see some pretty rare vehicles that have very low miles then compare their original selling price with the CPI inflation index it hardly ever happens and I’m talking most Ferraris most Lambos ETC let alone American iron. The reason to get a 392 Jeep is to drive and enjoy it. It will still always have a good resale but as an investment sorry.

Top Bottom