What's your view like at work?

This model crane has only been out for 6 years now. The counter weight tray moves back and forth. They probably have to learn about it. They had 2 guys from Manitowoc showing them how to put it together

View attachment 412822

We have a good amount of Final Edition 392s now - two in Earl, one in Anvil, and one black. Over $100k sticker is wild but man, they look and sound good! I had the pleasure of driving some of them to and from our storage lot where they’re delivered - nothing but smiles the whole way haha.
Your gardener does a badass job with that grass. 5 stars.

View attachment 412822

We have a good amount of Final Edition 392s now - two in Earl, one in Anvil, and one black. Over $100k sticker is wild but man, they look and sound good! I had the pleasure of driving some of them to and from our storage lot where they’re delivered - nothing but smiles the whole way haha.

Look good!

Is this the ‘final edition’ or the ‘final, final, edition’? 🤣

As long as they can find people willing to pay, they'll keep stretching it out.
I don't know, when we've had normal 392s they got a lot of traction and usually flew off the lot. Now we have 6 of the Finals and for 392s that's a lot of them... Normal 392s start at $92k MSRP whereas the Final Editions start at $100k, plus I imagine most dealers will mark them up the ass.

A used 392 can be had for $65k to $80k depending on mileage and since both those sticker prices are already outrageous I'd go that route.

I don't know, when we've had normal 392s they got a lot of traction and usually flew off the lot. Now we have 6 of the Finals and for 392s that's a lot of them... Normal 392s start at $92k MSRP whereas the Final Editions start at $100k, plus I imagine most dealers will mark them up the ass.

A used 392 can be had for $65k to $80k depending on mileage and since both those sticker prices are already outrageous I'd go that route.
There's still that handful of people willing to pay, thinking they're getting something that will increase in value.

There's still that handful of people willing to pay, thinking they're getting something that will increase in value.
If carefully maintained and treated like a classic vehicle, then it will surely be worth a lot more in 20 years. But they would be useless due to no more production of gasoline. The government wants to terminate gasoline cars in just 10 years.

Top Bottom