What was done to your rig this week?

That looks much better RC did you install yourself ? Does it drive the same? Thinking of adding those to Kathy's rig

My son and I did the install. It was very easy. Had him reference the WOL project-JK write up do he knew what was up. Jeep rides the same but seems to handle better. With a bit of a wider stance it's not really a surprise but I'm happy with it! With the 285/70-17 tires we were rubbing a bit and had to add spacers to the turn stops. Now we have about 1 inch of clearance between the tire and sway bar. we paid just over $100 for the set used and with all of the slabs that were sold for Xmas there should be a few for sale soon.

Sent via Snow Flake in California on a 100 deg day

You didnt grind off the glue/ caulk on the floors before you bedlined, any particular reason?

When we did my sons we scraped off all that craps since it chips off and takes the bedliner with it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

We did my wife's the same way about a year ago and hers has not had any problems so I figured I wouldn't wast the time.

Lil mod

ForumRunner_20131230_143216.png

Was wondering if any one had evolved rear bolt on D ring mounts for sell or anything like it?
Back tire is coming off as well

Top Bottom