What was done to your rig this week?

Got the evo stinger put on and Northridge led interior lights in. Lights are bright, just waiting till night time to sit in my jeep and check them out. Also waiting patiently for my other jeep to arrive, got the wife a 2014 Rubicon X, holidays slowed down shipping.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1388525217568.jpg
    1388525217568.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 347
  • 1388525297082.jpg
    1388525297082.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 345
Just got my 5:13s installed today. Wow what a difference. I noticed it as soon as I put my foot on the gas pedal. Great choice if you thinking of 37s.

Which front lower control arms are you running? Are those Curries? If so, I can never keep those damn jam nuts tight!

PD, put a little red loctite on the threads right where the jam nut and the threads meet. You'll still be able to loosen them if needed but they wont turn on their own.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Did you already install the top stinger bolts?

not yet, might have to wait till spring. I live in Wyoming and didn't want to drill without painting the holes. Next project along with cutting my fenders.

Put on some evo d ring mounts. Thinking about that plate they just came out with, just curious how you tighten the closest bolts with that plate. Because those two were a pita

Attachments

• 1388538050000.jpg
    1388538050000.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 363
Put on some evo d ring mounts. Thinking about that plate they just came out with, just curious how you tighten the closest bolts with that plate. Because those two were a pita

I'm getting ready to do this same work, which plates were you having trouble with? I think your reply message was cut off: "pita" ???

smaller again.jpg

Got to flex out a little today since the install of the Plush Rides, still have plenty of room. May need to do some trimming

I'm getting ready to do this same work, which plates were you having trouble with? I think your reply message was cut off: "pita" ???

They give you two flag nuts, some jeeps you have to grind some frame to get them in there. Just enough to slip in, then try to position them with one finger. Pita is short for pain in the ass. I cut the end flush also, cut into the weld and had to re weld. Not to bad. Just time consuming

Do you have a more straight on further back picture? Curious how the no bumper looks with stock tires. :beer:

Do you have a more straight on further back picture? Curious how the no bumper looks with stock tires. :beer:

I'll try to get a better shot in the morning. Already dark. Didn't look to bad, the rear fender liner shows a bit. Gonna rip them out soon so didn't bother trimming it. It would look better if I had wheel spacers

Top Bottom