What was done to your rig this week?

Bought these accessories to finish off my evo corners and carrier this weekend! New hitch pins and 9/16" bolts to replace the 1/2" bolts as I've heard the 9/16" bolts fit more snug in the JJ's

I was caught off guard with the name of the company too. Anyhow I have the rear grab handles...pretty cool...haven't banged my big head on it yet when climbing in and out of the back seat.

I dont know the owner of the company but I did receive a personalized thank you card after my purchase. Then months later I received a personalized Christmas card from him. Nice touch...got me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I dont know the owner of the company but I did receive a personalized thank you card after my purchase. Then months later I received a personalized Christmas card from him. Nice touch...got me all warm and fuzzy inside.

:cheesy: :clap2:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1375043233.211531.jpg

Added a Tail Gate strut. A $6 strut from a local industrial supply warehouse and a few custom brackets and I saved my self a bit of money!

Fixed my brake line issue. Pulled and wound the line to make this loop. It keeps the line out of the way and prevents it from rubbing the tire.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1375054116.575423.jpg
Then flexed it a bit to make sure it wasn't binding.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1375054164.642553.jpg

Trim front bumper last weekImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1375059954.316983.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1375060108.923012.jpg and Flowmaster install.

Sierra rack this weekend ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1375060315.822988.jpg

Tires are next on the list.

Sent from HB1501's iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Who makes that tire carrier and are you able to run both Evo D ring brackets out of the frame with it ??

Is this the aev tire carrier without the bumper? Seems like a lower cost alternative to buying a bumper/tc package.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom