What was done to your rig this week?

Those rock skins look nice man! How hard was it? Do you any tool other than a drill??

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
-Big E

Thanks. I'm very happy with how they came out. Was it hard???, well I think tedious is a better word. Accuracy means A LOT of on and off of each skin on each side.

I recommend several sets of hands other than yours and some patience. Both will go a long way as there are bound to be bumps along the way. Skins are straight steel and the jeep, contrary to looks, is actually very coin toured and no two jeeps and no two skins are exactly alike.

As for supplies. Step drill bits, regular drill bits, rubber mallet, etc. This was recommended by MTG and Sharkey on the forum. WORTH IT'S WEIGHT IN GOLD. Amazon for about $75 or so. Astro 1442 nutsert tool.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374552874.947730.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374552927.640012.jpg

Thanks. I'm very happy with how they came out. Was it hard???, well I think tedious is a better word. Accuracy means A LOT of on and off of each skin on each side.

I recommend several sets of hands other than yours and some patience. Both will go a long way as there are bound to be bumps along the way. Skins are straight steel and the jeep, contrary to looks, is actually very coin toured and no two jeeps and no two skins are exactly alike.

As for supplies. Step drill bits, regular drill bits, rubber mallet, etc. This was recommended by MTG and Sharkey on the forum. WORTH IT'S WEIGHT IN GOLD. Amazon for about $75 or so. Astro 1442 nutsert tool.

View attachment 40994
View attachment 40996

Well thanks for the feedback! You're right those skins actually come out nice man!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
-Big E

Finished up the wheel well paint and then ended up doing an EVO skin mod double time on Sunday.

View attachment 40798
View attachment 40799View attachment 40800View attachment 40801

Holes in my jeep!!!!
View attachment 40802
View attachment 40803
View attachment 40804
View attachment 40805

And a celebration shot or two or three.
View attachment 40806

All and all a productive weekend.

Missed these pics JAGS. Your Jeep is coming right along! Your rigs looking nice! I have to re-gen my cash after making the lift purchase :D It will probably be a while before I skin my rig. I always love drilling holes in the Jeep!

Missed these pics JAGS. Your Jeep is coming right along! Your rigs looking nice! I have to re-gen my cash after making the lift purchase :D It will probably be a while before I skin my rig. I always love drilling holes in the Jeep!

Thanks. It's been a while to start, but things are coming along now. Will be hopefully ordering up lift and tires/wheels soon.

EVO sliders are ordered and will be ordering up the LOD stub lite with stinger before months' end.

Might need a build thread soon. Lol.

Top Bottom