What was done to your rig this week?

Plasti dipped my wheels black. I was going to do the rings red...but as I was degreasing the I decided with the amount of rock rash I put on them it wasn't worth it to maintain. I like how they came out. They'll keep me happy for a few years until I can go 8 lugs..

1362878570869.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Been a while but I had the MIG gun in my hand today and added some C-pilar supports and a additional center section to my roll bar today. Too tired to post pics. Wanna see it, come to Moab!

Been a while but I had the MIG gun in my hand today and added some C-pilar supports and a additional center section to my roll bar today. Too tired to post pics. Wanna see it, come to Moab!

:9lame:
:worthless:

Can't wait to see it! :cheesy:

Plasti dipped my wheels black. I was going to do the rings red...but as I was degreasing the I decided with the amount of rock rash I put on them it wasn't worth it to maintain. I like how they came out. They'll keep me happy for a few years until I can go 8 lugs..

View attachment 19085

I saw these in person. They look great!

Looks cool, tinted windows, fits tighter,obey was burning a hole in his pocket, jealous of mine, whole bunch of reasons.

:cheesy:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362937850.975192.jpg
I installed a rough country 3.75in lift. The lift was a combo kit with 2.5in spring lift and 1.25in body lift. It took me and a friend 6 hours to install. Now it rides even better than the day I brought it home.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362937823.917678.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1362937823.917678.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 344
Top Bottom