What was done to your rig this week?

Installed the Rotopax mount:

rotopax.jpg

Looks good :thumb:

Which mount did you use? Any pics without the cans on it?

Thanks! :) I don't have any without the cans on right now but I used the Rotopax universal mounting plate which I drilled 4 new holes into, to mount onto the screws that are already on the tailgate from the tire carrier. Ive seen other people put nutserts into their tailgate to mount it using the holes already drilled in the plate, but I figured I'd rather drill holes into the plate than even more into the Jeep (and I hate doing nutserts).

I need a better way of mounting the license plate onto the cans though. Right now I'm using nasa space age technology to hold it on there (velcro and zipties) but I'd like something more permanent.

Installed 50 inch light bar tonight. It's one of the cheapy ones, but seems really bright. Still need to fix the whistle issue as well:

light bar.jpglightbar.jpg

Thanks! :) I don't have any without the cans on right now but I used the Rotopax universal mounting plate which I drilled 4 new holes into, to mount onto the screws that are already on the tailgate from the tire carrier. Ive seen other people put nutserts into their tailgate to mount it using the holes already drilled in the plate, but I figured I'd rather drill holes into the plate than even more into the Jeep (and I hate doing nutserts).

I need a better way of mounting the license plate onto the cans though. Right now I'm using nasa space age technology to hold it on there (velcro and zipties) but I'd like something more permanent.

Perfect! Thanks :thumb:

Got my CB hooked up and everything. Just need to tune it and I'll be ready for the New Year run this weekend.

Attachments

• 1420161221480.jpg
    1420161221480.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 281
Thanks to northrodge4x4 I got my PS front and rear bumper in... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420165269.654932.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420165279.432516.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420165298.485415.jpg

Researching for the best place to get them powder coated in Nashville. Let me know if you have any recommendations!

Top Bottom