What was done to your rig this week?

Well it's taking a long time to get stuff done. Between work and home and everything I can only get a hour or so at a time in the garage..... But one side is (almost) done.

Two of the GD nutserts stripped after the rockers were 90% mounted.... FML!!!! The front one I will be able to get to when I change the stock fenders for the tubes, but the next on the top row is gonna be an issue. Shit! Never fails. Any suggestions? Drill out the shitty nutsert and just have a clear hole but getting the the back side is gonna be a task........

Well, here is a few pictures of the finished side vs the prepped side.... Really think tire coverage is gonna get some attention both good and bad. But I love it!!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391986324.192769.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391986337.761002.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391986348.340370.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391986360.874585.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391986372.227221.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391986383.298414.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391986393.252153.jpg

Well it's taking a long time to get stuff done. Between work and home and everything I can only get a hour or so at a time in the garage..... But one side is (almost) done.

Two of the GD nutserts stripped after the rockers were 90% mounted.... FML!!!! The front one I will be able to get to when I change the stock fenders for the tubes, but the next on the top row is gonna be an issue. Shit! Never fails. Any suggestions? Drill out the shitty nutsert and just have a clear hole but getting the the back side is gonna be a task........

Well, here is a few pictures of the finished side vs the prepped side.... Really think tire coverage is gonna get some attention both good and bad. But I love it!!!

View attachment 68311View attachment 68312View attachment 68313View attachment 68315View attachment 68316View attachment 68317View attachment 68318

Damn buddy! you make me want a TJ so bad

I've been recovering from my wisdom teeth removal surgery I had a few days ago and today is the first day I got to go out and enjoy the beautiful weather and do something Jeep related. I got two 10" long LED strips for "cargo" lights, new washers for my homemade swaybar quick disconnects that are Grade 5 so they won't bend/warp like the last ones did (Lowe's said they were Grade 5, they weren't), and some connectors and "t-clips" for several wiring projects. This week I hope to have time after work to rewire my windshield Pods to work off the sPOD and maybe get the rock lights I want from my buddy up in Abilene. Might be a busy week, we'll have to see haha

Let me know how you like the Fox shocks, thinking that will be my next move....

Shocks are a real improvement over the 5100's. My jk is really heavy and it needed the extra size and absorption of the foxes. On road is a little stiffer but off road it absorbs things way better. Same trails I would normally have to go slowly on I was able to actually keep up with the group. For the price I will do them again.

Put on some new stickers and added a couple of patches to the dash.
Edit. Pics not showing up on app

Sent from my fRuit device using WAYALIFE mobile app

Today I re-installed my fire extinguishers and cut an another brace to add to my rear tire carrier / cage... By the way it was cold to work outside so running back from the house to the jeep to test fit -10C today,

Driver side fire.jpgpass side fire.jpgrear cage addon.jpg

At my son's (11) request, added the Smuttybilt TASC knife to the roll bar in the back. He's still trying to figure out here to mount his camp axe...ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392082732.129132.jpg

Jeepster Chris
...sitting in my Tardis using WAYALIFE time/space app

That looks really good!

thank you!

Nice it does look really good!

:standing wave: i still need to black out all the hinges

Looks great! I've been wanting to wrap mine for a while now, mind me asking around how much they usually charge?

i didnt do the door jams, otherwise including another round of stickers for the JEEP, the wrap at www.gatorwraps.com cost me $1300.00
they've done previous work for me and I'm told by others that was a good price for a wrap.

well i posted all this in the wrong thread.. ::dummy:: but after all that rain up here in NorCal i got a bit of leaking. so i took advantage of the amazingly nice day today and dried everything and bleached the tub to prevent any moldy things.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392163032.431550.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392163042.074880.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392163052.794617.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392163061.408870.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392163071.239223.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392163080.642755.jpg

Top Bottom