What was done to your rig this week?

Finally got my windshield decal......It's Black but can be seen better in daylight I like the dark look.....

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1391911770965.jpg
    1391911770965.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 350
Got one wheel well almost done. Got the rock rail in place. Should mount that up tomorrow. Might have some legal issues with the rear tire coverage (zero) at the moment. I was planning on running no flare, good thing I know a few cops in the area....

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391913101.823846.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391913131.538690.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391913140.346191.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391913152.899300.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391913162.560761.jpg

You will love them. I love mine.

Sent from my fRuit device using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks Canvas, my pregnant better half and high spent 5 minutes getting in and out of the Jeep enjoying the step haha!! I need to go slam them on to a rock and break them in now. The drilling/tapping didn't go so well and I will be getting them welded on. I got the kawasaki set Eddie used in the write up and the drill bit didn't leave a clean hole and the tap seemed to be a size smaller. They look great and the quality is top notch. Jeep is begging for skins now though!

I got some bday presents early :D these RR hood latches look & work amazing! The trick to install is pulling your inner fender liner back & reach up from the bottom, easy peazy!

Sent from bad apples...

Oh did not think of that. I pulled the grill. Happy birthday brother.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

So you ordered it directly from Lod?

Yes I did. I emailed them and Chris took care of it. Took about 6 weeks to get everything. I did not have a winch at time of order. I wanted to order the complete set front and rear bumper with Gen III tire carrier and sliders. They did a package deal on the shipping I think.

Last edited:
Thanks Canvas, my pregnant better half and high spent 5 minutes getting in and out of the Jeep enjoying the step haha!! I need to go slam them on to a rock and break them in now. The drilling/tapping didn't go so well and I will be getting them welded on. I got the kawasaki set Eddie used in the write up and the drill bit didn't leave a clean hole and the tap seemed to be a size smaller. They look great and the quality is top notch. Jeep is begging for skins now though!

O ran into the same problem and used weld nuts to bolt them on but going to get a buddy to weld them for sooner or later. My 4 yo loves them.

Burned in the EVO C gussets thanks to a fellow Wayalife. Thanks again LEE. I didn't take pics cause you all know what they look like.

Ya it looks like the clown doing the welding had a palsy fit while he was welding. I'd get my money back if I were you.

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom