What was done to your rig this week?

AWWW SNAP! I like that set up. I'ma google that and see how much it costs. Is it more or less universal or is it CB specific?

20$ on their website which is the only place i found it. and it is pretty universal with a number of mounting options/slots. i just drill a couple small holes in my cobra bracket to center the radio in between my visors.

andrew -

How do you keep your cord out of the way? That would annoy the bajesus out of me. I think I've seen Eddie's self-retracts in some of his videos.

OHHHHH it's just the tab and then your regular CB mount is what you use...gotcha makes sense haha I'm gonna have to look into that when i get home! I can't see at my work computer :/ damn working for the man haha

How do you keep your cord out of the way? That would annoy the bajesus out of me. I think I've seen Eddie's self-retracts in some of his videos.

his handset retracts and he has a ring on the opposite side of the radio that the cord connects to to shorten the amount of hanging cord which is what i am going to do soon.

andrew -

OHHHHH it's just the tab and then your regular CB mount is what you use...gotcha makes sense haha I'm gonna have to look into that when i get home! I can't see at my work computer :/ damn working for the man haha

yes it is just a small angle and you use your existing mounting bracket.

andrew -

Newest and next mod to the JK

My 50" LED light bar. Just have to wait for the brackets to come in...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371236394.471012.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
-Big E

Sweet! I hope my wannabe Duallys get here today :brows: I wanna tool around with my Jeep but can't yet cause everything is being shipped :crazyeyes:

Sweet! I hope my wannabe Duallys get here today :brows: I wanna tool around with my Jeep but can't yet cause everything is being shipped :crazyeyes:

Yea me too I have no idea what brand my light bar is. They are pretty much all the same in videos I've seen, brightness and everything. My duallys are rigids. A rigid 50 inch cost a grand just cause it says rigid on it lol. I bought this one for 400 never touched from my brothers friend the outer casing is metal so it's not tacky plastic or anything. Can't wait to install it though!!

-Big E

What brand did you go with?

I have no idea what brand my light bar is. They are pretty much all the same in videos I've seen, brightness and everything. My duallys are rigids. A rigid 50 inch cost a grand just cause it says rigid on it lol. I bought this one for 400 never touched from my brothers friend the outer casing is metal so it's not tacky plastic or anything. Can't wait to install it though!!

-Big E

Top Bottom