WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

Thank you 4wd hardware for sending me this email when I was already expecting my tires to be on my doorstep. Bastards!

Hi David this is Roy with 4wd emailing you about your order for the tires we are on backorder on those tires right now they are going to be around 60 to 90 days until we get them in if you have any questions please feel free to call me at the number below.

Thanks,

--------/

Ummmmm. Yeah there's a freaking problem! Urrgghh! Stupid super swampers!

Needless to say I cancelled my order and found some on amazon that should arrive at my doorstep on the Friday before I leave. Tires get here- I have my amigo mount them up- I leave for the rubicon at midnight... That should work right? Haha.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Just a reminder for the first timers, while it's not a requirement it is nice if everyone brings one bundle of fire wood so that we don't freeze while we sit around and drink. :D

Also for those that plan to go up on Saturday and want to caravan please post up so we don't leave anyone. We plan to roll out of bravo burger at 8AM sharp! For those coming from the west we should be in Lone Pine by 10:30 and rolling shortly there after.

So far the only ones I know of that are planning to meet up on Saturday are,

Myself
Ttfhell
10frank9
Jags??
Pastorwug??
Paisano??
Derek??
Scuba Steve??

If you plan to leave doors at eddies then you don't want to go with us.

Last edited:
Just a reminder for the first timers, while it's not a requirement it is nice if everyone brings one bundle of fire wood so that we don't freeze while we sit around and drink. :D

Also for those that plan to go up on Saturday and want to caravan please post up so we don't leave anyone. We plan to roll out of bravo burger at 8AM sharp! For those coming from the west we should be in Lone Pine by 10:30 and rolling shortly there after.

Myself
Ttfhell
10frank9
Jags??
Pastorwug??
Paisano??
Derek??

Driving from the border of Mexico and Arizona and headed towards Carson City to drop off doors. Don't really have any plans. Would like to caravan if possible somewhere along the way. I'm open to invites and suggestions!

Sent while sitting on the crapper.

Driving from the border of Mexico and Arizona and headed towards Carson City to drop off doors. Don't really have any plans. Would like to caravan if possible somewhere along the way. I'm open to invites and suggestions!

Sent while sitting on the crapper.

As I said we are NOT going to Carson city. You need to be there by noon on Saturday. We are leaving our tops and doors at the hotel.

Myself
Ttfhell
10frank9
Jags??
Pastorwug??
Paisano??
Derek??

I was thinking of maybe going up a day early, but looks like that's not going to happen. I'll be in the caravan with you guys. I'll shoot you a PM as well.

Thank you 4wd hardware for sending me this email when I was already expecting my tires to be on my doorstep. Bastards!

Hi David this is Roy with 4wd emailing you about your order for the tires we are on backorder on those tires right now they are going to be around 60 to 90 days until we get them in if you have any questions please feel free to call me at the number below.

Thanks,

--------/

Ummmmm. Yeah there's a freaking problem! Urrgghh! Stupid super swampers!

Needless to say I cancelled my order and found some on amazon that should arrive at my doorstep on the Friday before I leave. Tires get here- I have my amigo mount them up- I leave for the rubicon at midnight... That should work right? Haha.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Good thing you weren't planning to borrow mine, lmao

Good thing you weren't planning to borrow mine, lmao

Yeah but you have those wimpy 5 luggers! Haha.

I have 5 tires, but I was hoping to replace the ones that are lower on tread. It's only $1100 for 2

Top Bottom