WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

Adam its that diet he is on. He is wasting away to nothing! Mike, I will get some citronella oil and we can light knuckles up at night. Shouldn't have any problems with mosquitoes after that. Adam, we gonna see you in Vegas in may? Got to test out your new rear driveshaft ;-).

Sent from my SPH-L900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I've heard that if you cover yourself with mud it will keep the blood suckers away. You should try it.

Adam its that diet he is on. He is wasting away to nothing! Mike, I will get some citronella oil and we can light knuckles up at night. Shouldn't have any problems with mosquitoes after that. Adam, we gonna see you in Vegas in may? Got to test out your new rear driveshaft ;-).

Lol driveshaft works. :thumb: still a maybe but hoping to.

Man got swamped and look what I missed :( Eddie would it be possible to get on the waiting list just in case a couple people can't make it? If not I totally understand. Looks like a fantastic trip! :yup:

Good deal :), Hey Carl, LeBron James came into my work the other day asking who broke his automatic step on his Jeep at the Sema show 2 years ago ;-)

Good deal :), Hey Carl, LeBron James came into my work the other day asking who broke his automatic step on his Jeep at the Sema show 2 years ago ;-)

You didn't rat me did ya? I'd hate to have him hold a grudge. :)

Man got swamped and look what I missed :( Eddie would it be possible to get on the waiting list just in case a couple people can't make it? If not I totally understand. Looks like a fantastic trip! :yup:

Ya I know right. Was wondering the same thing. Was goin to do it anyways but would like to do it with the group. Jason if you don't end up going ill go with ya.

Ya I know right. Was wondering the same thing. Was goin to do it anyways but would like to do it with the group. Jason if you don't end up going ill go with ya.

When ya want to go, haha! I'm always down to go as long as my schedule permits :yup: I would still love to make this run if it works out but I'm up for starting another trip too!

Tell them Ohio did it! Every one of us will take the blame and would love for him to pay us a visit to collect :yup:

I'm not sure how I missed this entire thread, but sounds like fun. It now makes sense why everyone is talking about "the Rubicon trip". I am not a smart man.

:standing wave: Don’t forget to bring your floaties for the kids! :yup: Wading and swimming at Rubicon Springs is always “refreshing” also. :shock: Hope some of you will join me again this year. :bleh:

487220_10150966462063971_176574249_n.jpg

Last edited:
: Don’t forget to bring your floaties for the kids! :yup:

Ok, anyone bringing kids along? From the posts, sounds like it would be "R" rated camp night fires for the little ones if they tagged along. I would like to bring mine so we could all enjoy and experience that part of the country. I would also like to leave them behind so I can drink, I never drink or party in front of them or have alcohol in the home, and see if I can leap over the fire and have wild campfire sex at night with my wife.

Sent while sitting on the crapper!

What I can tell you is that kids are welcome to come and we typically have a few in our group that do bring them. Up until recently, Cindy and I always brought our son to all our events. The action at camp is more of what I would call PG-13 and for the most part, nobody get too out of control. At least, among people who are active members of the forum. Where we have had problems in the past, it was from people none of us knew and were only there to party or, people from other camps coming in to join the fun. Unfortunately, the later is harder to control but the prior is the reason for some of the rules we have in place.

Just ordered up a window banner, and here is a old picture Adam took last year, I'll update as soon as I get a sticker in. Would love to be a alternate. Rubicon is about the only dream trail I haven't hit and would love to do with some old friends.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369126207.217451.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369126207.217451.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 138
Just ordered up a window banner, and here is a old picture Adam took last year, I'll update as soon as I get a sticker in. Would love to be a alternate. Rubicon is about the only dream trail I haven't hit and would love to do with some old friends.

Nice pic brother what top is that?

Top Bottom