WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

That's awesome, great customer service always makes doing business great. Does it have a 10 year warranty or something?

Honestly, I don't know. I never checked and assumed that this was something I just needed to buy from them. Tom originally thought I would have to replace the entire piston assembly and that sounded expensive but then, much to my surprise, he said it would be covered under warranty. I explained that I really just needed the belt and he eventually found that he could send just it.

Nice! Glad to hear that they warrantied your Power Plant.

A real WARN is on my short list. Cannot wait to replace my VR.

Me too. Wasn't expecting it but was glad to hear it especially being that it was just the air compressor that failed. :yup:

As long as you provide maintenance records, you should be fine! :cheesy:

:cheesy:

What I can tell you is that mine lasted for over 9 years of hard use, most of which was used to fill 40" tires from 8psi to 30 as well as tires of anyone else who didn't have an air compressor. Not exactly what I would consider a "common" part to break.

As if it's hard to kick the Chinese kid on row 2,561 to make another and send it to you. :crazyeyes:

That's really awesome, I know personally how much I used mine since 2006. I can't imagine how many hundreds if not thousands of air up cycles your winch has gone through.

This is good to hear. Glad they were not only able to help you out, but to send you the belt for free is pretty awesome. [emoji106]

WOOHOO!! Just got off the phone with Tom over at WARN and not only was he super friendly, he said he could send out a new air compressor belt free of charge as it's still covered under warranty. For those of you who are interested, I got my PowerPlant back in March of 2007. Way to go WARN! :thumb:

Awesome news!!

WOOHOO!! Just got off the phone with Tom over at WARN and not only was he super friendly, he said he could send out a new air compressor belt free of charge as it's still covered under warranty. For those of you who are interested, I got my PowerPlant back in March of 2007. Way to go WARN! :thumb:

I thought you had a teraflex winch? I just figured you installed the belt wrong :idontknow:

Already planning to order a Warn...but this story will make arguing against my buddy, who recommends going cheaper, even easier [emoji471]

Already planning to order a Warn...but this story will make arguing against my buddy, who recommends going cheaper, even easier [emoji471]

What model are you looking into? It took me a while to save up and I could have easily just gone cheaper. But sometimes saving a few $$$ isn't all that much savings. WARN's new Zeon series is a bit lighter on the wallet. And if you talk to Warn, they themselves are pretty high on the Zeons, even recommending over a pricier model. Same was said by several retailers. It does make the decision even easier, when you see stories like this about their service. Good luck with your purchase. [emoji106]

Posing for a pic at white sands national monument here in new mexico! If you ever get a chance its an amazing place to just check out!

Attachments

• 1461634149208.jpg
    1461634149208.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 248
For the life of me, I couldn't see or find where this stupid brake line was leaking from but, it was leaking. Maybe more like oozing out from the steel braid - could find any cut, chafe, pinch or otherwise though.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461634257.788963.jpg

Fortunately, I did have a spare and so now all is good again.

For the life of me, I couldn't see or find where this stupid brake line was leaking from but, it was leaking. Maybe more like oozing out from the steel braid - could find any cut, chafe, pinch or otherwise though.
View attachment 200190

Once you're done, I'll drive up so you have a few more things to do. Lol.

From the looks of things so far, glad it's all been relatively minor. Moby will trail ready again in no time. [emoji106][emoji482]

Once you're done, I'll drive up so you have a few more things to do. Lol.

From the looks of things so far, glad it's all been relatively minor. Moby will trail ready again in no time. [emoji106][emoji482]

LOL!! Come on up :crazyeyes:

In all seriousness, I have more taken apart that I have fixed right now. I have parts on order or coming and will have more to do before Moby is up and running again.

View attachment 200190

I'm sure glad that line held up until you made it home. That could've made for a bad ending.

LOL!! Come on up :crazyeyes:

In all seriousness, I have more taken apart that I have fixed right now. I have parts on order or coming and will have more to do before Moby is up and running again.

Careful what you throw out. May take you up on it one of these days. [emoji6][emoji23]

Well, again, hopefully just minor stuff in the grand scheme of things. [emoji106]

View attachment 200190

I've had the crown ones leak internally, between the braided steel and the plastic sleeve. Weird

What model are you looking into? It took me a while to save up and I could have easily just gone cheaper. But sometimes saving a few $$$ isn't all that much savings. WARN's new Zeon series is a bit lighter on the wallet. And if you talk to Warn, they themselves are pretty high on the Zeons, even recommending over a pricier model. Same was said by several retailers. It does make the decision even easier, when you see stories like this about their service. Good luck with your purchase. [emoji106]

Looking at the M8000s to go on LoD mid front bumper...doesn't look like the LoD that accepts the Zeon is available here in Canada...still working on that before I finalize the choice

I'm sure glad that line held up until you made it home. That could've made for a bad ending.

Seriously! After seeing the drip marks as I pulled into the garage, I realized that we got really lucky :crazyeyes:

Careful what you throw out. May take you up on it one of these days. [emoji6][emoji23]

Well, again, hopefully just minor stuff in the grand scheme of things. [emoji106]

Most of it is, some of it isn't. The later doesn't require immediate attention so I might just put them off for another day. :D

I've had the crown ones leak internally, between the braided steel and the plastic sleeve. Weird

Well shit! I just installed a Crown replacement line :rolleyes2:
Of course, they're probably all made in the same Chinese factory and to be fair, my last one lasted quite a long time.

Top Bottom